Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Strong server

Adamo_R0X461

With eclipse. you can't, not with the vb6 server anyway, unless maybe you did a complete re-write. If you want to be smart about it you could always make the server in C (Like C++) and link it up with the client, it's not impossible and would be efficient not to mention would definitely give you more options and the client could still remain in vb6.

ok i spent 100 bucks on my eclipse VB6 game its amazing i can do everything i love it! but now i relize i can only have 100 people on it? … what easyest thing to do ? should i get servers that talk to eachother and make like worlds? or (is this possible) make 2 servers that run 1 world?

> ok i spent 100 bucks on my eclipse VB6 game its amazing i can do everything i love it! but now i relize i can only have 100 people on it? … what easyest thing to do ? should i get servers that talk to eachother and make like worlds? or (is this possible) make 2 servers that run 1 world?

When you have 100 people on your server at at time, let us know; You'll receive the official TouchofDeath Game of the Century Award.

Long story short, don't worry about the engine not being able to handle masses of people. Most games here have 2-6 people on at at a time.