Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Shrouding Dawn of Light

Vortigem

I've deemed Dawn of Light's graphics too simplistic and plain. There is no bulk, it lacks consistent shade, thorough detail and region defined style.
Because of this, I will be initiating an ulterior.

I will be removing my entire graphic set, and completely revamping everything. The majority of my tiles will be re-created from scratch.

I've developed a new art style and polished my own abilities. With that, I've also brought new designs to paper, I've done sketch artwork for many re-designs and examples of various buildings, towns, environments & vegetation.

Not only am I revamping Dawn of Light's artwork, I'm also starting the world from scratch using an organized mapping pattern with a further detailed documentation, while following new sketches for a more natural feel to the game.

Because of these changes, it's safe to say that you won't see or hear any updates from Dawn of Light for what may be several months. I feel that this radical change is necessary for the games long term development and well being.

Some of you are unfamiliar with my project, others haven't interest in it what so ever. I made this post for those who do notice my work.