Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Need programmer for hire - pokemon game 600$

torino

Hello eclipse community I am hiring a programmer for a Pokemon orpg and am willing to pay 600$ full price for a completed Pokemon orpg engine.

Here is what is required for my game.

- Battle System (Move , Run , Fight , Items)

- Wild Battle

- Pokemon Heal

- Pokemon Storage

- Working evolution (stones, happyness, trading)

- Player vs Player

- Player's pokemon vs NPC's Pokemon

- TM Moves

- HM Moves (cut, surf, waterfall, rock-smash, fly)

- Fishing (old, good, super)

- Pokedex

- Trainer card

- Pokemon Catching

- Pokemon Rarity

- Pokemon Shiny , Hard get

- Pokemon Legend

- Pokemon Follow

- PokeDex

- Pokemon Abilities

- Bicycle

- Running shoes

- Gym leaders (working badges)

- Pokemon league

- Ability to battle a trainer again after 24 hours has gone by

- Chat bubble for player chatting

- Transparent GUI system

My skype is torino.chris

You make the game for me, Then you host the server and send me the client. Then I pay once I see the game is complete. No scammers saying pay first. Like I wrote down before Just send me the client once the game is complete and then I will pay for legitimacy.

Besides $600 dollars being far too low of a price point, there are other things to consider. What if you decide you don't like this in the end. This is a lot of work, and if you decide afterwards that you don't want this anymore then you could potentially be wasting the amount of effort that was point into it. There needs to be some way for you as an employer to meet up half-way with who ever will end up working for you.

Also, just a heads up but you forgot Pokemon breeding. Good luck finding a programmer!

> Besides $600 dollars being far too low of a price point, there are other things to consider. What if you decide you don't like this in the end. This is a lot of work, and if you decide afterwards that you don't want this anymore then you could potentially be wasting the amount of effort that was point into it. There needs to be some way for you as an employer to meet up half-way with who ever will end up working for you.
>
> Also, just a heads up but you forgot Pokemon breeding. Good luck finding a programmer!

That's the good news. If he decides he doesn't like the custom work that was created whoever the programmer is could freely distribute it as their own IP barring there isn't an arbitrary agreement in place and there is equal compensation exchanged between the parties.

> It would be better to pay for a system at a time. I agree with Wing.

That's one answer, although I assume you're referring to using Eclipse and not something a little more durable and relevant.

> Helladen is hired

Helladen: "I'm not a great programmer." Good luck, you two. I look forward to seeing the final product in 3-4 days as per your estimate. ![;)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.png)

Good luck to all parties involved. I believe $600 is a fair price for the programming considering the difficulty of the job is relatively low.

However, this does not include the price of graphic design. So if you need someone to make the GUI for the game, I see you needing to pay a bit more.

P.S.

I believe your topic should be labeled "Has Work" and not "Need Work"

"Has Work" means you're offering a job.

"Need Work" means you're looking for a job.

ya if your trying to "pay " some one to program this u also might wanna change ur game around enugh to get off of the pokemon IP… other wise u can get ur self in a heap of mess, but taking basic's you can kinda get by as long as there not gonna look at urs and see there own being "confused" with there own.

anyways as far as graphics... u could probly pay a steep price depending if you want a well made fully detailed and complete gui.

well good luck o-o...