Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ER Suggestions

All suggestions are welcome, I'll update this post to show previously mentioned suggestions. All lists will be in alphabetical order to make reading them easier.

**Suggestions Planned for the Next Version**

* Option to hide the GUI
* Option to move the GUI (have a server option to lock the GUI)
* Save server options to a file that is loaded when the server starts so that you don't have to re-choose options every server crash
* Toggle night in editor

**Planned Suggestions**

* Display the weather in the editor so you know what it will look like
* Map editor favorites for switching quickly between tilesets
* More weather options (sound, fog, more types, more layers, etc.)
* Pet system
* Dueling (player invites another player to a duel and they fight to the death without getting PK title)
* Map property to stop logout (server option to kill or keep player there if the force close the game)
* Can't warp mappers when the editor is open
* Bookmark/favorite tilesets in editor
* Get tileset from tile (like an eye dropper tool)
* Delete/reset map and other things in the editor
* Clan/guild wars (warring clans don't get PK title when killing other clan)
* Class editor
* Moveabe GUI
* Skills editor (woodcutting, fishing, etc.)
* Server options for waiting before respawning after death
* Server option to allow for resizeable screens
* Server option to set the client size
* Server option to allow fullscreen (stretched and not)
* Active effects (of spells and items) shown on the screen (image choose-able in editor)
* Preview tile before placing it while mapping (preview will be slightly transparent)
* Randomized items based on pre-decided possible stats

**Suggestions that Might be Added**

* Choose what stat determines damage for spells and weapons
* Spells progress/unlock new spells as you use one more
* Choose if a projectile goes straight or at the target
* Auto move player when click on map
* Buffs/debuff + icons w/ hover over
* Real crafting with crafting menus
* Mounts
* Better NPC Mechanics for bosses
* Randomised dungeons
* Anti cheat
* Party queuing for dungeons/bosses/quests
* Controller support
* Talent system
* Instance maps

**Suggestion the Won't Be Added**

* Turned based combat - That isn't a feature that can be turned on and off and takes too much recoding of the engine
* 8 Dir movement - I'll pass on making that optional

Good.

This is a suggestion for a future version.

So that you add these new options to the spells.

![](https://photos-6.dropbox.com/t/2/AAAXqLICCGHCEboGJR6lnc9B0i1PK-bDfXF8wwVWyMFZEg/12/624503167/png/32x32/1/_/1/2/Hechizos.png/EOrm1IcFGB0gAigC/y3hu9ux27gzt2ovBjKGU8j2sVqSnUkntD_ILVK_Os4M?size=1600x1200&size_mode=3)

"Base Stat":

Which allows us to choose which will be the base of damage of the spell of the chosen attribute.
That is to say that if it is based on intelligence, each point that the player places to the attribute of intelligence will increase the damage of the spell.

"Spell progression"
This option allows us to evolve the ability after the times the spell was used. The next spell is chosen and the times that have to be used to evolve the ability to the next spell.

Another suggestion will be about the projectiles:

- One select the target to attack, and the projectiles go straight to the target.

Another suggestion would be for a pet system.

-Create a new category of items that is from Arcos, whose damage is based on agility. In other words, if the game puts more emphasis on the agility attribute, the bow will do more damage.

For the moment there would be the suggestions I have. I'll let you know if I have more.

Note: The editing panel is the best I've seen, very good.

And the system of enemies with the option to put them very good level. But I have not had much time to try it well. I'm very busy with the university

Making sure I understand the suggestions.
1) Allow the developer to choose what stat increases a spell's damage

2) You want spells to progress/unlock new spells as you use one more

3) Projectiles that go straight to the target

4) Allow the developer to choose what stat increases a weapon's damage

5) A pet system

If I understand those right, I can add in 1, 2, and 4, but 3 would be optional (whether the projectile goes straight ahead or at the target). I am planning on projectiles and pets (I thought the pet code was there but apparently it isn't).

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
What would you guys think about moon phases being added to the game?

Moon phases would add a white/silver tint to the black night (moon light) based on what the phase currently is. There would also be an NPC option for if an NPC spawn in certain phases (werewolves are an easy example).

I'm still thinking about other ideas to go with this, but I would probably add a GUI element to keep track of the phase (for player convenience.

• 3 weeks later...
With those features coming soon, i might change to ER :P

Anyways Suggestions: Randomized Item stats

Basically it randomizes the name, stats, level requirement, stat requirement and class requrement

So let's say we make an item called sword, you can have a file in the server with names so sometimes the sword can be "Sword of ________" and has random stats. It's a really cool feature that I would like to see (or rip it from Rasbek if u like :P) and it save so many slots in the item editor for other items.

Add these too

![](http://i.imgur.com/1DFuNGP.jpg)

• 2 weeks later...
Could you Add These?

- Gun System - Mark Item as gun - Select Gun Ammo, Maybe add Gun Equiptment? Ex: Put Holoscope on Ak47 Ups the Damage of the gun.

- Hunger System - Eat food or die,

- Thirst System - Drink Soda or Water or die of dehydration,

- Scavenging System - Break down Components for Crafting items - Screws,Nails,Board,Plastic ,

- Explosives - Throw Grenade BOOM ,

I think you know where i'm going with this.. Please add it if not for everyone add a Option to disable most of it XC

@'Professor:

> Could you Add These?
>
> - Gun System - Mark Item as gun - Select Gun Ammo, Maybe add Gun Equiptment? Ex: Put Holoscope on Ak47 Ups the Damage of the gun.
>
> - Hunger System - Eat food or die,
>
> - Thirst System - Drink Soda or Water or die of dehydration,
>
> - Scavenging System - Break down Components for Crafting items - Screws,Nails,Board,Plastic ,
>
> - Explosives - Throw Grenade BOOM ,
>
> I think you know where i'm going with this.. Please add it if not for everyone add a Option to disable most of it XC

You can add guns with projectiles
and you can add scavenging with the current crafting feature

Some of those I can add and was planning to add.

Explosives will be a maybe feature, just have to think of how to add it optionally.

Scavenging is do-able with the current crafting system, but I can make it easier so that you don't need a recipe, otherwise it would get pretty annoying to scrap things.

@'Mohenjo:

> Some of those I can add and was planning to add.
>
> Explosives will be a maybe feature, just have to think of how to add it optionally.
>
> Scavenging is do-able with the current crafting system, but I can make it easier so that you don't need a recipe, otherwise it would get pretty annoying to scrap things.

explosives can be made with AoE spells right?