• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Helladen's Programming Shop

Helladen

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I need some systems done for Chaoscraft, and I am willing to pay. I am using the Project Vertigo engine.

Guild System (Like the one you posted)

Event System 3.0

Projectiles and Projectile Spells (spells that shoot like a projectile across the map, damaging anything its way)

Immense Crafting System (Needs to be able to handle all things gone over in [THIS](http://www.eclipseorigins.com/community/index.php?/topic/134961-chaoscraft-2d-sidescrolling-skilling-orpg/#entry916285) topic) Such as being able to create multiple skills, having them do a variety of things, and also be viewed on a page (click the skills button says Woodcutting Level 1/99 etc)

How much would it cost for all this?

My crafting system is somewhat complex. I need to have recipes (like World of Warcraft), set XP for levels 1-99, I need to be able to set the amount of materials needed to craft the item, and I also need to be able to set multiple of the same material needed. (I.E I need 3 materials to make a sword, 6 iron ore, 2 wood, and 2 steel ore). I also need a socket system added (up to 5 sockets) and an item that creates sockets on a weapon/armor. I also need gems that can add any buff, that goes into these sockets. I need health, mana, and xp booster, as well as Strength, Endurance, and so on. I think thats it, lol.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...