Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My question's thread

Scorge

Hey, instead of posting a thread everytime I ask a question, I'm gonna put them all here.

How do I make a sprite specifically for a class? _Where can I set custom controls? [Eclipse VB]

-Thanks_

It's on Class.ini at server..

It has

malesprite=sprite#

femalesprite=sprite#

if you want more sprites then

malesprite=sprite#,sprite# just add "," and then the number

femalesprite=sprite#,sprite# just add "," and then the number

i don't know if that's what you asked.. but i think it is ![:D](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.png)

Custom Controls? Use VB6 Bro.

Okay, new question, how do I fix the message "run time error '53' File not found"? All I did was edit one of my textures and this problem keeps popping up, it appears that I can't even edit my textures without a problem like this.

> I would recommend the newest ones, they include the old ones too I believe. Just google DirectX Download

> Yes, of course. It is based off eclipse origins, so I'm guessing they used that as the starting engine.

Please, do not attempt to help if you have no complete idea about what you're going on about. It's quite detrimental to helping people out.

> Where can I download Dx7/8 for Graphics?

The DX7/8 for VB6 runtime libraries (dx7vb.dll and dx8vb.dll) are included with the library files that are distributed here. You simply register it as any normal dll/ocx.

> Would DirectX11 work for Eclipse VB?

No.

~~DX11 should be fine. It contains the core files of 10 and 9, and IIRC 9 is backwards compatible even past 6\. So in short DX11 is backwards compatible (for most applications)~~

Really, Serenade? I thought the 9 core was fine for running 8\. :S

But yeah, installing 8 is the best for an 8 program.