Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[PAID] Dimensional Rift

matthewpull

Hi, I have been planning my game for a while now and I have finally decided to hire some people to help work on it.

The game is secret right now and anyone on the team will have to sign an NDA, this is just a formality - I hope you understand.

I cannot tell you much about the game but I am willing to pay money to hire people for to work on it.

All of these positions can be paid although I would happily accept free work in exchange for me helping you etc.

Anyway, the positions are (and there can be multiple people per slot):

* VB6 Programmer (URGENTLY need!)
* Pixel Artist / GUI Artist (Also pretty important)
* Musician (Not essential at this point but would like anyway)
* Mapper (Need but could make do by myself if required)
* Website Programmer (I have a MyBB forum which needs integration with the game)

I will pay anyone involved, please PM me if you are interested.

Don't expect too much money, but I will not rip you off.

Thanks,

–Matt

> NDAs aren't worth the paper they're written on, just FYI. ![;)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.png)

Then I assume the majority of AAA developers who use them are wasting their time?

> Then I assume the majority of AAA developers who use them are wasting their time?

I guess it depends on the actual agreement, but anything which is basically about censorship is easy to circumvent. Especially one coming from a lil' old Eclipse game which I highly doubt has any form of lawyer involvement.

No one is going to steal your game. Only novice developers think like that. Besides, you'll never get any momentum in your project by keeping it all secret. I should know: I used to do the exact same thing, but I learned over the years that it isn't worth it.

I'm a bit busy, but I can do [paid commissions](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/index.php?/topic/133030-helladens-programming-shop/) for Visual Basic 6 programming.