Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Super MMORPG Maker Box (0.3.x)

Chti_Yonki

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, Chti' Yonki. I am a Brazilian guy who speaks portuguese (of course), rs. I would like to know if you mind to support portuguese on that client?

Well, if you want… I can help you to translate. I have already seen that there's a support to "English", "French", and "Spanish", so why not portuguese, right?

Contact me, I can help you to make it better.

See you dude.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
> haha ofc
>
> EO 4 - for money
>
> SMMORPGM- for free (more options) <3
>
>  
>
> Wait for 4.0 and we will see what engine is better :)

And SMMORPGM is as buggy as hell and interface sluggish. I would choose EO 4.0 anyday. Also I don't see this being worked on so I doubt it will make 4.0

*edit*

The original statement that I was disproving was:

> this engine is 1st on this site.
>
> Mogui is better programer than JCsnider belive me.

So I don't see how that lead to arguing over the better engine :/.

Of course when you don't have the money to spend on verizon you are going to say that cricket is better. This isn't even in comparison of apples to oranges. It's gold to led, juice to syrups, or even Photoshop to Windows Default Paint Program.

Don't get me wrong, I was really impressed when I first saw this, but when I saw features being added and bugs pile on…. I was sad. Then the solution to the bugs was an option to take away features that render some of the most unique aspects of the engine? "lolwut." And now..... Like kibbelz has said.... It doesn't even look like it's being worked on anymore.

I am so sick of seeing people start crap on here then quit never to finish because they didn't get money from it, or enough recognition, or whatever. I wish we had someone that could go through and delete all the unfinished crap on here so I did not have to see/look at it anymore.

Yeah Zesh because when you see a topic get bumped you never wanna check it out to to make sure someone doesn't post something like "hey guys the progress of this has been moved to a site that's not in English here" or "hey guys this is chi, I lost my account info, sorry for the delay but…" Or whatever use your imagination and try to think objectively. Point beinging until they say " hey guys we're done working on this, a mod can delete this topic." Then there is still a reason to check it, isn't there?

Edit: Nice sig btw. I don't think I've seen it change since ..... Well ever.

> Yeah Zesh because when you see a topic get bumped you never wanna check it out to to make sure someone doesn't post something like "hey guys the progress of this has been moved to a site that's not in English here" or "hey guys this is chi, I lost my account info, sorry for the delay but…" Or whatever use your imagination and try to think objectively. Point beinging until they say " hey guys we're done working on this, a mod can delete this topic." Then there is still a reason to check it, isn't there?
>
> Edit: Nice sig btw. I don't think I've seen it change since ..... Well ever.

But if you're calling it crap then why do you continue to check it? I've seen other posts like this from you before where you basically call everything in this board crap and if all these engines are crap why do keep coming back to them?

Wow. I haven't changed my sig so that must mean I haven't made any progress, right? …

lol your mad bro.

Well I think,I said "unfinished crap." You'll have to learn how to put the two words together, and figure out how it means something completely different. I don't think you'll be able to find a single post that shows me "basically calling everything in this board crap." Well not until after I talk to the mods and ask them to destroy the evidence.

About your progress….. Well I wouldn't know how much you made. Now ask me if I care. I would wonder thou, if you made much more progress... Why not change sig to represent the progress. It just seems kind of pointless to leave it there at all, especially if you any progress it all.

But now I have the feeling I'm debating with some child for some reason.... Where I think I'll stop because I think it's pointless.

" interface sluggish" - here u have right :P

" And SMMORPGM is as buggy as hell "

Mayby Eclipse orgins 4.0 dont have any bugs ? ? ha ha

But this engine have 2-3x more options than EO 4.0 

We must wait for 4.0 ver. and we will see.

But FOR ME this engine is 1st, 2st was prospekt soruce(but Thomas stop supporting this engine) FOR ME!!

Im just amateur !!

And sory all for my engish

> lol your mad bro.
>
> Well I think,I said "unfinished crap." You'll have to learn how to put the two words together, and figure out how it means something completely different. I don't think you'll be able to find a single post that shows me "basically calling everything in this board crap." Well not until after I talk to the mods and ask them to destroy the evidence.
>
> About your progress….. Well I wouldn't know how much you made. Now ask me if I care. I would wonder thou, if you made much more progress... Why not change sig to represent the progress. It just seems kind of pointless to leave it there at all, especially if you any progress it all.
>
> But now I have the feeling I'm debating with some child for some reason.... Where I think I'll stop because I think it's pointless.

"unfinished crap" is still crap which still brings up the question; why continue checking out these custom engines? You just have a piss poor attitude towards custom engines.

Do you care? If you don't then why did you bring up my signature?

"I'm debating with some child" … HAHA, good one. Keep up your dickish attitude but as you said, this is pointless and there is no point in continuing this.

Lol I wouldn't keep your hopes up. Chiti or w/e hasn't even been on since July 30th. (almost 2 months). He may just be hanging around his own site but even then that goes against our #3 rule for custom versions :P. Technically I should delete this whole topic but I will wait it out until the end of the month for this update.