Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Logos

abhi2011

• 2 weeks later...
This isn't necessarily a Logo. Now, to be more constructive apart from Kusy's opinions, a logo is not just some text, it is text, obviously, but it is built and modified to look like they are one single thing, and have to convey a theme. You write EverEmber, but the problem is there is no reference to Fire or anything telling me what this game is really about. Look at this.

![](http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs14/f/2007/114/3/b/Summon_Night_4_Logo_by_Natsuki_MaiHiME.png)

See that logo? Good example of one. Summon Night is a light-hearted game with intense combat by design, If I never told you this, the logo which is bright would tell you about the theme and the style of the text would give you the impression of an action game.

When you make logos, stylize your text to be relevant to the game. Notice the Sword for the T and the star for the point of the I, referencing actual elements of these games. What you really want to do is convey a theme in your text, and modify things to appeal. Never keep your text perfectly straight and aligned unless it's on purpose, otherwise be creative with the colors and shapes of the text. Typing it in isn't really the only thing you want to do.