Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[C#] Any ideas for a project?

Lon Sama

Hello eclipse I just wanted some ideas on what to do as a final project in C#. I currently am enrolled in a computer science course and we started with c++ but it has reached the end of the term and our professor gave us the option to work with C# to create our final project. I got the basics down from the 4 tutorials they give you as a guide so can anyone give me ideas on what I can do with my little knowledge? even if I can't do it yet I will learn it. I think if I got something definite that I want to do I will be able to focus on it and get it done.

I'm not that much of a solid programmer but what you want to make depends entirely upon you the programmer. Make what you feel might get others attention or what you actually want to make. If you have some good knowledge of C++ then you can probably get away with writing something simple. I guess I can just suggest a few things that I would try to attempt.

-A simple game application: Xna is really easy and you can probably get something very simple done within a week or so. Since your using C# you won't have to worry about the low level crap. Everything is setup for you and you'll have to write out the logic.

-An image slideshow maybe where you can upload images and display them in a slide show sequence.

thats pretty much what I can think of at the moment (tired) that can be a bit simplistic. If you want, try something even more complicated depending on how long you have. Good luck!