Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Earthquakes kick ass!!!

Gwen

Well at my place nothing really… at least not in the office. On the news they are saying that there wasnt much damage.

HM lives closer to where the earthquake started so he should have felt it a lot more than i did. All tho my building is on rollers so the whloe building was rocking pretty good.

@Snim... Yeah im doing ok.

@Klanz... Its near Santa Anna http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/recenteqsus/Maps/US2/33.35.-119.-117.php

wow i used to live near u gwen, i live near these places: San jose, Monterray, i live in Salinas :D

i checked the news and sure enough this is what it said "Strong quake hits near Los Angeles
AP - A 5.4-magnitude quake shakes Southern California, causing some buildings to sway and scaring residents. No immediate damage was reported."

@Klanz_online:

> ya dude ur like 20 minutes away from my house

Weird … Anyway, good thing nothing got hurt ... I would have loved to be on that fourth floor ... EARTHQUAKE PARTY!!

I hope no sexist basterd (aka Renzo xD) says he is the reason why the earth shook. (If you get this and guess what TV show it is from, then you get a cookie!)

@ノ◊ㄅサкレ∆z:

> Adulese, Scrubs!!!!
>
> Duz I gets a cookie? :D

Nope … I'll give you a hint. New ones are on Monday's at 9:00pm EST and Old ones are on Monday-Saturday at 7:00pm EST. The word "Two" is in the tittle.

- Adulese