Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

PAX

Marsh

![](http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/7/77/PAX_qjpreviewth.jpg/230px-PAX_qjpreviewth.jpg)

The Penny Arcade Expo (PAX) is an annual gamer festival held in Washington state, USA. PAX was created by Jerry Holkins and Mike Krahulik, the authors of the Penny Arcade webcomic, because they wanted to attend a show that gave equal attention to console gamers, computer gamers, and tabletop gamers. No such show existed, so PAX was born.

PAX is a three-day game festival for tabletop, videogame, and PC gamers. We call it a festival because in addition to dedicated tournaments and freeplay areas we've got nerdcore concerts, panel discussions, the weekend-long Omegathon event, and an exhibitor hall filled with booths displaying the latest from top game publishers and developers. Even with all this amazing content the best part of PAX is hanging out with other people who know their shit when it comes to games.

![](http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/45/Pax06expofloor.jpg)

Point is…. Who else from Ecipse is going? its on the 30th of august in seatle.

**Confirmed Guests: Updated Daily**
**Marsh
Renzo
Grayshades
Grayfox**

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Simius:

> its a 1 day drive north from me. maybe I could hitch hike. *looks at Gwen*

Washington would be like a 2 day drive for us HM…. it takes almost a day to just get to San Francisco.
Road trip would be fun... but i might be tempted to kidnap you HM and head out to vegas!

@l0lz!:

> I thought this was a topic about PAX television network. I was dead wrong.

I thought the same thing… i was thinking of derailing the thread with some PAX logo's but decided i better not! :P

@Gwen:

> Washington would be like a 2 day drive for us HM…. it takes almost a day to just get to San Francisco.
> Road trip would be fun... but i might be tempted to kidnap you HM and head out to vegas!
> I thought the same thing... i was thinking of derailing the thread with some PAX logo's but decided i better not! :P

it takes 8 hours to go to San Francisco, so if instead do 24 hours of driving…
oh yeah, i think lolz is on the way as well.