Find results in...

Noob Posting

Lenton

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Rainbow:

> first u download ee dont get eo its buggy then u can go in game n change bits of the tilest bt u cnt edit maps or nuthin so its a bit useless if u need mor help pm me or ask in shoutbox cos all us cool guyz are der k ?

hei rainbow dsh, :sad: :mad: i has a problm wher  :bstar:whenver i click on eo icon and login it says tht server is offline :confused: :embarrassed: :mad:, fck is servr :embarrassed:?  :P  :star: :bstar: Ive dne lotz of thngs to game n now it worksn't?  :rstar:i not undrstand eo i need team of 156 talnted ppl n we  :star:wil make lotz of moneyz if u want 2 join message me at my email and ill respon 2 u and  :P den we can maybve be frinds u know? :mad: and play unline 2gether. lulz add me  :Ps kype awesomenotnoobishexterminator0238u9872  ;) and lets talk to make game kay>?  :cheesy:

Am I doing it right?

:rstar: :rstar: :rstar:well i make game in eclips all i need is programmrs (bout 12), pixle artist (6) srvr host 9bout 4 cos it will be poplar :P :P :P :P) and mapprs n admins to pwn all ma players in pvp coz we own game its like r00nscape  :cheesy: but 2d ad ill get lods of $$$ cos i made it :bstar: lolzors :bstar: ima call it pwnscape i can pay yho wen we get munniez k? :rstar: :rstar: :rstar:

i jst cnt make it yet cos i keep gettin srvr dwn  :mad: :mad: so i wate until robin (he ownz the site) to put the serverz up (hez a bt nubby lol) nd ill rlease it in like 2 dayz wen th programmrs and pixl artist n stuff make it an i can jst ownz it  ;) ;) cos i make good rpg i program (make hellow world) :bstar: :bstar:

help me wif my game or i will sue u for stelin my ideaa.

ok so it called epic fight ninja karate chop in the face chuck norris and you are a ninja ok and you fight people with masine guns and then you have to not die cus the masine guns can shoot real fast and then it makes explosion so you gotta do the ninja jump okay?

btw if this becoms better than wurld of worcraft i cnt pay u cus i lost my walet

Thaankk youu soo soo much i love you soo much robin plese can u advertise fur me on yur website? tahnks bye thanks ohu!

@Rainbow:

> :rstar: :rstar: :rstar:well i make game in eclips all i need is programmrs (bout 12), pixle artist (6) srvr host 9bout 4 cos it will be poplar :P :P :P :P) and mapprs n admins to pwn all ma players in pvp coz we own game its like r00nscape  :cheesy: but 2d ad ill get lods of $$$ cos i made it :bstar: lolzors :bstar: ima call it pwnscape i can pay yho wen we get munniez k? :rstar: :rstar: :rstar:
>
> i jst cnt make it yet cos i keep gettin srvr dwn  :mad: :mad: so i wate until robin (he ownz the site) to put the serverz up (hez a bt nubby lol) nd ill rlease it in like 2 dayz wen th programmrs and pixl artist n stuff make it an i can jst ownz it  ;) ;) cos i make good rpg i program (make hellow world) :bstar: :bstar:

I totally lol'd to this. You, sir, has overpassed me as a noob. I'm honored to be able to talk to you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
i trid to opn my gsme and it g0t an error masege so i git my mom and she opend the vuris scannwe and it sID THt there was a vuris nMES SYSTEM32 SO I DELETWD IT nd it didnt wprk so thwn i qwnt on utube and put in hoe tp delete systwm 32 and i wstched it and dkid wat it said. then my comuter stp[[ed working so now im gunna sew you for breeking my comuter srr u in cort

@jtbird:

> i trid to opn my gsme and it g0t an error masege so i git my mom and she opend the vuris scannwe and it sID THt there was a vuris nMES SYSTEM32 SO I DELETWD IT nd it didnt wprk so thwn i qwnt on utube and put in hoe tp delete systwm 32 and i wstched it and dkid wat it said. then my comuter stp[[ed working so now im gunna sew you for breeking my comuter srr u in cort

u know, posting misspelling word aint gonna make you sound like a noob, instead, it make you sound like you are trying tooo hard to be a noob.

A sample:

Yo bro, I'm working on a game named Noobie Online, my team contain a striper, an entertainment and me, a programmer. Join my team, you will be reward with pleasure, if we successfully advertise this game and get money we will share the money. My game is pretty famous so you better join now or never able to join. Now peace to you.

Brotip: Put it in Google Translate, translate to some foreign tongue from a far-flung stretch of the Earth, then translate back. Example:

'I will build a game with Eclipse' becomes 'I will construct play on Eclipse'

From then on, remove all signs of grammar:

'i will construct play on eclipse'

Add it back in with spaces and incorrect capitalisation:

'i will construct Play on eclipse !'

Then capitalise your favourite verbs:

'i will CONSTRUCT Play on Eclipse !'

Now that you have that nailed, write your topic title. Make sure it's in capitals, because nothing captures a person's attention more positively than Canterlock. Be sure to iterate that you're asking for support in the only supported engine by adding [EO2.0] in front. Be sure to use lots of exclamation marks and ones. Try something like this:

[EO2.0] NEW PROJECT!!!! L@@K!!!1!

And that pretty much covers it. If you feel advanced, then try adding lots of irrelevant smilies and when someone answers your question, frustratingly misunderstand the simplest of instructions.

Chow for now!

Well, I think that really besides the spelling, I did kinda good. In case you couldn't read it at all, it said,

> I tried to open my game and it got an error message so I got my mom and she opened the virus scanner and it said that there was a virus named system32 so I deleted it and it didn't work so then I went on youtube and put in how to delete system 32 and I watched it and did what it said. then my computer stopped working so now I'm gonna sue you for breaking my computer. See you in court.

@McAdams:

> dose any1 kno how to add quests???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
>
> please respond

just azk some1 to do it for u