Find results in...

Taking Wishes

Mellowz

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a list of a few things that I would like to see in the upcoming version:
-Attribute Layers (I Believe it's already Included)
-8 Point movement
-More Sprite Animation Frames
-Definable sprite sizes(I Believe it's already Included)
-An Animated Map Overlay (Like RPGMaker)
-Looped Item Frames(To allow item animation)
-Ranged Npc's (A must in my opinion)
-Definable Ranged Projectile Speeds
-Lv. Req on Items
-Visual Party/Group System
-Ranged Spells
-Spells that act like projectiles(Would be nice as a default, Instead of having to script)
-Modifiable Speed for Characters/Npc's(Like movement speed)

I got more but i think that will do.

• 2 weeks later...
I would like a side scrolling map morality. This is basically so  that you fall down if you're not on a block attribute, you can only move up on a ladder, a warp that warps from side scrolling to regular,and  npc's are also affected by the first two.
In theory you could make a side scrolling map with the LoZ method. Regular except there are block tiles above you, no block tiles on ladders, and the tiles are coordinated to make it so you move left to right. Not anywhere on the map.

Here are some wishes:
In the map editor and Edit>Undo button.
3 frame step
Ingame World Map option
Ingame speaking (through the microphone maybe webcam to chat with others online)
Right Clicking on other players or NPC's and a drop-menu comes and you can choose trade, follow or attack(if in arena)
TY
-StngRye

I wanted to clarify my request. I want to have an Item attribute that gives you the choice to give each item in the game an element. For instance, instead of just having a Broad Sword, you could have a Fire Fang(fire BroadSword) and it would have an elemental bonus against Earth elements. So if say the enemy(I'm guessing it would be PC not Npc) had Clay Armor(earth element) The Fire Fang's owner would have plus 1.5x their attack stat added to their their hit.

Not for the items, I just looked. You can't make weapons or armor have elemental attributes, and since that's an attribute change it would have to be a source edit. Plus since I'm not the only one who would like that kind of thing in their game it might be a good thing to add into the compiled version.

An source-coded skill & quest system with easy editing. I know skills and quests are possible with SS, since I have it myself, but it would be better to implent in VB and add on admin menu: "Edit quests" and "Edit Skills". And they should have different types, like "Quest type: Gather items" or "Quest type: Kill/Hunt" and for skills: "Skill type: gathering" or "Skill type: Creation".

~~Move the Critical hit part of the hardcoded script to the script.txt.  This thing bothered me when I was doing custom crit skills, and weapons that gave % to crit. ;o~~

Oh and allow client scripting again, I cannot begin to tell how you much my team of devlopers needed it :O

EDIT: I'd also like to add how awesome it would be to have multiple attributes per tile.  ~~Walkthorugh,~~ Roof and NPCBlock are things that me and my team have been needing together, and I don't want to script that much for them.  If they could do it themselves, that would make my job easier.

Also, I noticed in 2.7 that the items sheet cut off in the editor.  Can it be fixed if not already, and perhaps extended?  My brother needs a lot of item room, and not to mention paperdoll room.

ALSO, more then 15 NPCs per map would be great, not to mention the ability to get them to attack each other. :o  Never know when you might need to do a Necromancer class, or something of the sort.

And..has the bug been fixed that spells don't display when casted on an NPC that dies on that hit?  I'd rather not have to script that much of spells and their animations.

• 2 weeks later...