mrmiguu

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Desiderium:

> I tried.
> It just didn't work. =[

You have to be in a place where it's very windy. The wind should be blowing towards you

Have a sword, or a knife, or a gun.

Then spin around, stop. Then double take three times. After that: pelvic thrust.  You have to yell "Whooooooo, whooooooo." Stop on your right foot, and don't forget it!

Now it's time to bring it around town. Bring-it-a-round-town.
Then you do this….. then this.... and this..... then this, then that, then this and that, and then...

BOOM! You have slayed the wind!

@‪‫‬‭‮‪‫‬‭Admiral:

> You have to be in a place where it's very windy. The wind should be blowing towards you
>
> Have a sword, or a knife, or a gun.
>
> Then spin around, stop. Then double take three times. After that: pelvic thrust.  You have to yell "Whooooooo, whooooooo." Stop on your right foot, and don't forget it!
>
> Now it's time to bring it around town. Bring-it-a-round-town.
> Then you do this….. then this.... and this..... then this, then that, then this and that, and then...
>
> BOOM! You have slayed the wind!

Sounds like Renzo's pre-sexual meditation.

@‪‫‬‭‮‪‫‬‭Admiral:

> You have to be in a place where it's very windy. The wind should be blowing towards you
>
> Have a sword, or a knife, or a gun.
>
> Then spin around, stop. Then double take three times. After that: pelvic thrust.  You have to yell "Whooooooo, whooooooo." Stop on your right foot, and don't forget it!
>
> Now it's time to bring it around town. Bring-it-a-round-town.
> Then you do this….. then this.... and this..... then this, then that, then this and that, and then...
>
> BOOM! You have slayed the wind!

hehe someone likes spongebob

:crybaby2: why the hell do i know what that is from!

im level 15 with 65 dex :p

anyways, shrig was on, and him and hail were trading wins, pvp'ing, and i told him it was a cheap way of getting good rank and stuff…

and they were playing Unlimited, so you kept your level stats and armour, i like playing Standard cuz everyone stats are the same, so its fair, anyways, i versed hail in unlimited and i realized i hit 10's on hail, and he hit like 100's , which was hugely unfair, so i lost massively right....

and shrig was like " you suck bone " and im like... f off
and shrig i cant even remember what happened lol.

so i deleted them both lol.

anywayss..