Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What was the first video game you ever played?

DrNova

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Marsh:

> I think the first game i ever played was dragon warrior for the nes. Great game :)

Loved that game! Woo! But it wasn't the first I played. I suppose the first real games (besides those children's educational games that my grandparents got me) were the Warcraft series. I played and beat the games at the age of like 4\. xD

Born and raised a nerd.  :)

64? wow i feel old now. i had like 20 game consoles before i got a 64.
all those odd non famous ones.. lol
I cant remember the name of this one, it was awesome.
You slid a credit card like card… and it loaded the game.
the gfx were nice and you would walk around in a side scroller.
all i remember is a bird pooping on my head and playing slot machines...
lol

yeah its technically the only real, or closest to real 3d console out today. It has like 2-3 mirror like screens inside the goggles, with 32bit display and a red monochromed picture, 4 shades of red and black for shading. They only used one color because adding more would have been far too expensive and red was the cheapest out of the colors they could pick from. The actual title of the console is "Virtual Boy"

Yeah it's so bad that it actually shuts off after like 10 -20 mins, and you have to tell it to turn back on.

Oh niko its not really 3d glasses, but its this gigantor thing that sits on a little stand. I think thye had a strap so you could put it on your head, but mine doesnt. I find it easier to lean back on the couch and have it rest on my head with the stand on my chest.

You know there is a virtual boy emulator out… havnt tried it tho.

Oh and nintendo did have 3D games... One I used to play was midnight run i think. You would press select and the screen would get wavy, and you wore your little blue and red glasses. It was a fun game!!!

The first game I played was… DIGGER the second one was CIVILIZATION and the third one was ROADRUSH... not too much. Where I live not many people had computers those days... and there was no internet AT ALL! (for personal use). When I was six the only thing i could do was drawing in dos at my father's office.