Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Any FABLE fans?

um… dude i have played fable 2\. I don't lie. I know a guy at lionhead studios. He is my dad's friend and he let us play fable 2\. But in return we had to make a list of bugs. And there were hundreds.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@slym:

> um… dude i have played fable 2\. I don't lie. I know a guy at lionhead studios. He is my dad's friend and he let us play fable 2\. But in return we had to make a list of bugs. And there were hundreds.

Whatever but contrary to your lots of interviews with the main Fable Developer say otherwise like wikipedia

> Online
>
> On July 14th 2008 at E3 2008 lead designer Peter Molyneux demonstrated 'Ambient Orbs'.[11] These orbs show where other players are in their respective worlds and allow you to, at the press of a button, bring them into your world to co-op with. The actions of visiting players are permanent in the game, unless the safety feature is activated. Players will be able to give items to visitors. The player's dogs will not accompany them into another character's game.
>
> The mode of co-op is somewhat similar to that of Lego Star Wars: The Video Game; in that players will be able to drop in and out of other player's games at will. The host player can set certain rules; eg. how loot gained is split between the players and if friendly fire is active or not.

So once again Im going to have to say Im thinking your wrong

wow. You guys are so cool. I just wish i was just like you. wow. Ok first of all, If you guys don't stop not believing me that my dad is a famous boss and that my mom is a famous painter and that i played fable 2… just wow. You guys are high class. Besides my dad isn't that famous. Just enough to know a guy at lionhead studios.

look, lots of things are made up about a game before it comes out. But technically the game isn't an mmorpg. Only friends show up in the world.

lol ok! But to tell you the truth i don't really play games anymore. (as insane as it sounds) I prefer making people happy and having a social life lol.

Haha. I find it quite funny that you think you can't play video games and still have a social life. I'm on my computer at least a few hours a day. I play games, make 'em too. When I don't, I'm out with friends. I have a girl-friend, a fantastic social life and I enjoy it.

You know what I don't do?

I don't go on a forum and pretend like I'm actually different. I'm 100% sure everyone here has a great social life as well. Wait, 99%.

You obviously don't. You blatently know f*ck all about communicating with people without acting like their superior because that's 'how you roll'.

Seriously. Grow the f*ck up, grow some f*cking balls, and get the f*ck out of here.

wow. You'r a liar. I can't believe that you think your cool. Whatever. And stop flaming me or i will get pissed off. And no one on these forums has seen me pissed off before…