Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Any FABLE fans?

Is any one here a fable fan? cuz the second one is coming out soon!! well… October 21st... But anyway is there any one that loves fable as much as me? lol

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah xbox is awesome… Well it wasn't until fable 2 lol
  yeah its co op and an mmorpg. There's an option in the options menu (ive played fable 2)

my game is gonna have the good/ evil thing. It'll be saweet.

Actually for Xbox It's a Co-Opish Thing, where theres little orbs floating around the world which represent people on your friends list that are playing Fable and you can invite them into your world and crap.  The features they've planned are just so spectacular and amazing that I wish I had an xbox just so I could play it :P I'll wait for the PC version definatley however.  Also note that you can apparently buy like all the houses and stuff in the entire game :P thats gonna be my ultimate goal :P  I love buying houses in games like this, so much fun :P

ok i have played fable 2\. BTW: i really wouldn't wait for the computer version… that will be in like 2 years. But anyway. The orbs are experiance orbs.... and yes. I had a house in the game. You can buy furnature and you can have kids with your wife. The game is amazing. The co-op is when you set the mmorpg option to "friends only" and mmorpg is "All Players" please don't question my results because i have actually played the game. lol if your friends were orbs... well lol

oh yeah "marriage" there is a huge improvment on it:

Having your own child!
And of course… i think you know what i mean... the game went from a T to an M because of this.... lol

@slym:

> ok i have played fable 2\. BTW: i really wouldn't wait for the computer version… that will be in like 2 years. But anyway. The orbs are experiance orbs.... and yes. I had a house in the game. You can buy furnature and you can have kids with your wife. The game is amazing. The co-op is when you set the mmorpg option to "friends only" and mmorpg is "All Players" please don't question my results because i have actually played the game. lol if your friends were orbs... well lol

Nice try but epic fail

Eh Hem

> So you won't be exiting to lobbies or pre-arranging to meet your pals in Fable 2\. Rather, in couch co-op, you'll simply throw a spare controller to your friend and they'll pop in, LEGO Star Wars-style. Online, things get a little more interesting.
>
> It's all to do with orbs. These look a little like pearls, and move politely about the world of Fable 2 as if minding their own business. And they are minding their own business: every orb you encounter is somebody on your friends list who's independently playing through the game. The orb shows their position, allows you to chat, gift them items, compare stats, and even boot them out of your world. It also allows you to invite them in to join you properly.
>
> Co-op in Fable 2 is a bit like inviting a friend to see your Animal Crossing village: players come to your world to look around as much as anything else. "This works for us because your character and world will be so different from theirs," explains Molyneux. "It's shaped in part by the decisions you've made in the story, and then there are all the little additional choices: 'Jesus, you bought that house? You have three kids?' These simple things that change the world can make showing off your version of Albion very special."