Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

MainMenu Gui For Loretech (without sorce edit)

Shadowmancer

> How old are you? 8?

Lmao. Remove the crappy pic please, it' just ruins the whole thing. Also change the font on the buttons it's hard to read most of them. ALSO make the Title more visible, the half ass drawing is covering it.

• 2 months later...
Please go on, you're learning very well, if you want to look like Pablo Picasso.

The ugly thing takes the most attention, then the buttons then the title. Usually the "ugly thing" would be the background, the title some sort of foreground/background, the buttons foreground (as the player is utilizing them).

The background seems rather empty though.

Goddie's advice:
  - draw a background which takes the whole image, then draw your foreground on that.
  - if you sketch, base your image on that, not scan it and paste it, that's a horrible thing you know.
  - use colours and styles which fit with your game, perhaps more realistic colours? I've never seen a cyan face in my whole life. Well I did but it was cyan-tinted not cyan.
  - make the text bright and clear, keep contrast in mind (for older monitors). Make it take attention, so the player knows where to go.

Regards,
  Goddie, the Irresistible.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...