Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Gwen's UBER SUPER Eclipse 2.7 ultimate install guide! Now with more pictures!

Gwen

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This might sound like a stupid question, but it has happened in the past…

You are leaving the server on when you try to connect locally right? In your task bar you should have eclipse (server) and eclipse (client)

:sad: :sad: :sad: THis is urgent  :sad: :sad: :sad:
I know how you said That i would need a router but this is urgent.
A good friend of mine, named pie, was really sick of holding the server, so he left me in charge, so he gave ema  link you your guide,
I followed all your instructiosn except one, getting the last IP, i do not have a route, but i can't just abandonn the gae server liek that, please help me D=

• 1 month later...
hey man noob here me and m friend are having issues downloading this we want to do anything to refram from donig rar file so we looked at this we dont know what step we are missing we are still having a issue getting it connected to server keeps saying offline reply as soon as posiable

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
@kellie:

> Thats the problem Marsh, I cant give my self any rights hehe, F1 dosnt work and server dosnt see any chars on the server.
>
> ![](http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb14/kelliewubjoo/Printscreen.jpg)
> ![](http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb14/kelliewubjoo/sigh.jpg)
>
> Ive tryed closing and opening both aplications in diffrent orders, tryed making a diffrent acount and no luck, I dont really know what else I can do or what I am doing wrong :(
>
> But the F1 key does not work for me it seams, and my char infomation is not showing up in the player list, so im unable to give my self rights or make a map.

Yeah, that happens to me too. I accidentally deleted my admin character and I'm not appearing on my servers player list :lipsrsealed:

PLEASE HELP US!!!!