Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Gwen's UBER SUPER Eclipse 2.7 ultimate install guide! Now with more pictures!

Gwen

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@dallasfan12:

> ok… nooooo i installed directx 10 and restarted my computer i still get the same error when i click use character

Please dont triple post (I can tell that you posted yours while I was posting mine)

You may need a better graphics card. Can you tell me your PC specs?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
hey i got it all working but where do i go to give my char acces and how do i make maps and stuff? you dont say where to go to give acces u say goto players tab well where is that?? i can find it anywhere help plz otherwise really great job XD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Hi i'm having quite a bit of trouble i'm trying to make it so i can give myself owner rights so i can edit my maps but whenever i try to my name doesn't come up on the server tasbar any ideas please i'm logged in and i see my little guy standing in the black abyss.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Yeh, well…
Necro or not... it's a great tut..
I've tried to configure eclipse before (like 2 / 3 yrs ago), but that didnt work out that well.
(something with stealing wifi), and then i didnt seem to find how to port forward.
(im actually still stealing wifi, but my hacking skills increased so i can ptfwd now) :P

Well, i guess i've grown more nerdish on myself, cuz i didnt have that much trouble this time...

Still 1 Q though: i've been trying to test the wan ip address on a client that's supposed to be meant for download. (running the client from localhost too) It won't connect to that address. Is that cuz wan ip wont connect to localhost from localhost, or did i just fcked up and is it supposed to connect to the wan ip even though i run the server on localhost?

EDIT: Oh, nvm, i found out how that no-ip thingy works... ^^

works just fine now