Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Gwen's UBER SUPER Eclipse 2.7 ultimate install guide! Now with more pictures!

Gwen

grr, i disable all of my antivirus and firewalls on my computer and router and it still says stealth… I just can't figure it out!

EDIT: Should i restore my router to factory settings and then port forward again? It did work before..

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, Gwen, I just started out here, and your guide has helped me a lot. But theres one thing that I need help with, i've done and downloaded everything you've told me too. I made an account and logged on to the game, but when I look on my server thing-a-ma-jig, in the players tab, my account isn't there! I've tried everthing I can (including starting EVERYTHING over three times), but I still can't connect the client to the server, even though its online…. its making me look like this:  :angry5: , and I'm usally pretty calm! Do you or anyone else here know what could be going on......please....? Thanks, Gewn...

@kundmat:

> Hey, Gwen, I just started out here, and your guide has helped me a lot. But theres one thing that I need help with, i've done and downloaded everything you've told me too. I made an account and logged on to the game, but when I look on my server thing-a-ma-jig, in the players tab, my account isn't there! I've tried everthing I can (including starting EVERYTHING over three times), but I still can't connect the client to the server, even though its online…. its making me look like this:  :angry5: , and I'm usally pretty calm! Do you or anyone else here know what could be going on......please....? Thanks, Gewn...

Try refreshing the players list.

um the owner thing i couldn't do that i re installed went to sever file account did it there still didn't work did it by going on players tab but my name wasn't there nether was it there on the account folder so i created a ini for myself but still didn't work so i created a normal one still didn't  :confused: any help plz

Are you guys using 2.7 or an older version?

when you go to make the owner, you have to start the client as a normal player, and connect to the server. once you are in game and "online" you will see your player show up in the server window. That is when you set yourself as owner.

YOU MUST BE CONNECTED!!! or else you wont see your player in the server player tab.

well i did  a really stupid thing now i found out i had 2…......2!!! servers running so i kept going on the wrong one and i kept reapeating closing one opening one until finally i rebooted the computer started 1 only 1!! this time and it worked thx btw nice tut

• 2 weeks later...
I have tried everything as said in this guide, but theres no Data Folder in the Server Folder,And when I try to connect the Server still says offline when its running, Also my Eclipse Files are in Drive D, The Library Files seem to have installed in Drive C, is this related to why I cannot connect?