Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Legend of Zelda ORPG - Early mockup (feedback required)

Dark Crusade

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Sean23:

> Key Word: Color, and thats why i think the first one is more presentable, opens your eyes more and isnt of dull color, not to knock the 2nd one, its still cool, but the brightness in those rgbs are brilliant, and to hear you say there going to be improved leaves me excited to see your progress. nice work mate.

also depends what kind of mood your trying to set in-game

custom man, they look very similar, yet if you use custom, you will be adding your own touch, and people will not bag you for copying other stuff, besides, i think it looks better anyway, and i dont find anything rong with the sprites, im not a professional, but i know some good quality sprites when i see em.

@prefix:

> Love LTTP, your maps looks nice, i see you are using the original zelda sprites/tiles/pd, personally i love them i dunno how they would feel about it though, like you said. copyright.

We are not using original zelda sprites, tiles or paperdoll. Its all custom made by us. And there will be no copyright issues, as we made them all. Also, the maps are not maps, but instead quick mockups.

• 2 weeks later...
@bashh:

> wow, nice game…i just wondered where you got the Legend of Zlda tileset like that? As im desperate for one.
> The only onei can find is the one on the main page mmorpgmaker.com/tiles , but that's too small.

As both me and Japez have mentioned repetitively on this topic, we made them from scratch.

Alternative Palette- all the way!

It looks great so far guys, I love the sprites also in the alternative because they remind me of the game that never was, ![](http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/2345/sylphadsmf6.gif) Sylph Online. I like the smog effect, it adds greatly to the zelda story line. Good luck with this (looking forward to playing this!)

Sincerely, MrMiguu