Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Legend of Zelda ORPG - Feature Discussion

Dark Crusade

Myself and Japez are working on a Legend of Zelda ORPG, and Robin (EPIC PROGRAMMER) has offered to design an engine for us. We want to make sure we don't forget any important features, so we would like to hear what you think is necessary in our game. Please provide all suggestions and recommendations.

For example- cuttable grass. Be as specific as you can as well. Such as recommending how grass will respawn, and so forth.

Thanks guys.

You can catch fairies in a jar. I don't know a lot about Zelda but when i played you could do that and it replenishes you HP or life if you die. That would be pretty cool.

Edit: Have alost every item on Zelda like the bow with fire arrows and ice. That big hammer and that green leaf.. etc.. but im gessing that would be queit hard.

@Alex-Lenton:

> You can catch fairies in a jar. I don't know a lot about Zelda but when i played you could do that and it replenishes you HP or life if you die. That would be pretty cool.
>
> Edit: Have alost every item on Zelda like the bow with fire arrows and ice. That big hammer and that green leaf.. etc.. but im gessing that would be queit hard.

Haha, Awesome. We're sure to add that into the game.

Hi,
I´m a Zelda Fan, and if i think about a nice Zelda game, i want to have a good storyboard, nice quests and a very big count of Maps. I like Zelda-Games, wich r like a real Zeldagame (Mastersword,Weapons,Grafik, Link etc) if u know what i mean!  :P

It may be a good idea to add some personal things to zelda to make your game "special" when compared to the many previose ones. When making a game based off a popular one it's a good idea to add a little personal flare whithout going to over the top as to change the original concept.

• 2 weeks later...
@janpk:

> lol then your game will come out perfect
>
> when can we play the beta?

We're releasing a closed alpha first, It should be ready by Christmas.

We'll make a topic for closed alpha registration soon.

@janpk:

> i cant wait to see the gui

We haven't started the GUI, but it will be epic.