Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

A small poll involving Pokemon and Digimon + YGO (req. UberBear)

anasky

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't it 3d??? 4d is with feelings, wtf is 5d then?

And I'm in Belgium/Holland, they're kinda old here, but it's still hella fun.
You remember the packs with an angel on it? It's the last one here, and they only got effect cards! TOTALLY MINE! :P

@â—‹:

> still is lol, pokemon is done, gamefreak went out of business, but yugioh is still going :P, 5d's came out recently.

gamefreak out of buisness??? they stated they will never stop making new seasons recently. And yu gi oh was rigged to say the least, you could easily cheat, and with the right cards you could win in less than 3 turns,
and they stopped selling yu gi oh cards here where i live because no one bought them and they had overstocks of every packet X/

@Goddianicus:

> Bah I played all the card games mentioned in here as far as I've read. Goddianicus, listen to me, it was better when you just saved all your money.
>
> Regards,
>   Goddianicus.

lol? you think we might get sued? nope  :cheesy:

To inform certain members, Game Freak isn't out of business. There will be another Main stream pokemon game coming out in a few months(that's the US release) it's Pokemon Platinum. There is also another Pokemon Ranger game coming pretty soon too. Yugioh doesn't even have a TV show anymore and the game it's self was pretty boring when it was popular. If you are into card games, Magic is a good one, but it's still a card game.  I have to agree with Goddie, save your money.

@â—‹:

> lol, same here except i live in teh USA where i get made fun of for doing it, so i quit doing that a while back, now i'm here making games that contain what i like to do :P.

I get made fun of it here to, so what? do what ye like!