Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

A small poll involving Pokemon and Digimon + YGO (req. UberBear)

anasky

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pokemons are cool n stuff, i actually watched it more than digimon, but thats only coz digimon didnt decide to make 1million freigen episodes, but digimon r way better coz they "digivolve" whenever they feel like it, but pokemons are all like, heyyyy, i r lvl 50 nowz, time to evolvezorz, and digimon are like, wow this guy is tough let me digivolve, ok im done with him i r de-digivolve back now. besides digimon are  MASSIVE compared to pokemon, omg i just realized, if you type Pokemon it recognizes as a word, but it doesnt even recognize digimon!

@JBA:

> Pokemon. They were the shizz when I was a youngster. They banned them in my school. :(

lol that was the 2nd most funny thing I have read for the past 2 weeks…LOL
Here is the most funny one:@†βΛѪ:

> pokemons are cool n stuff, i actually watched it more than digimon, but thats only coz digimon didnt decide to make 1million freigen episodes, but digimon r way better coz they "digivolve" whenever they feel like it, but pokemons are all like, heyyyy, i r lvl 50 nowz, time to evolvezorz, and digimon are like, wow this guy is tough let me digivolve, ok im done with him i r de-digivolve back now. besides digimon are  MASSIVE compared to pokemon, omg i just realized, if you type Pokemon it recognizes as a word, but it doesnt even recognize digimon!

LOL :P

Btw, I have to go with Pokemon since Digimon based 90% of it from the pokemons idea…

Comments,

@Don't:

> I'd say Digimon. It'd be bloody hard to pull it off though.
>
> Once I finish getting to grips with Java I'm gonna drop all my vb6 stuff and make an iso engine for an online Digimon game :D
>
> Ala Digimon World 3
>
> ![](http://www.gamershell.com/static/screenshots/5586/117369_full.jpg)

Brings good memories :D

Digimons the best pokemon sucks, in pokemon they don't take any time to draw detail on their creatures.
Compare:
Examon
![](http://dma.wtw-x.net/DMA/DigimonStands/Bandai/Examon.jpg)

Dragonite
![](http://www.asmodee.com/produits/901/149_dragonite.jpg)

Mooh… Thanks for all the votes!
Yes, Neon(a.k.a. Local Forum Spammer), I did moved on to Chricic... waiting for unnown actually.
For those who don't know about Chricic, it's a game which looks like pokemon, digimon and that kind of games, but combines the best parts of everything with custom enemy's...
The team (I'm just the coder) is looking for a nice GFX artist which can make better ones that Dz Returns one's (Check GFX showoff to see what I mean).

Anasky

@Local:

> dricho i hate digimon, and anasky, i remember zarnick :D. i would have never gotton into pokemon without him :P. he left the project though back in march. i voted for pokemon :P

I started This pokemon mayhem.. without me there wuldnt be any intrest in pokemon in ecllipse forums.