Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Mirage Legacy ORPG Engine [New Community support!]

iSnow

Again so everyone can see…

> When i try and compile the server i get compile error user-defined type not defined. Then its highlights this line Private Sub lvwInfo_ColumnClick(ByVal ColumnHeader As MSComctlLib.ColumnHeader

To fix this, go into forms in VB6 then remove frmServer, then go and re-add it from the src folder. For some reason it doesn't register it right…

As for some of these bugs and such I have fixed them... A few of them... I am trying to get as many of these fixed and am talking to a friend and hopefully he agrees to help with programming.

As for the fixes, they include:

Complete Checkpoint system, shop fixes, and an Admin Only server setting., Server Admin Access selection.

I will also explain the Summon system: it works by linking the item number the summon is with the equal NPC number, so if you have the summon as item number 53 and NPC 53 is a dragon boss then you will have a dragon boss following you around. Hopefully my friend will be able to fix this since I am not a programmer with VB6 yet.

Download link ---> [HERE](http://www.mediafire.com/download/pltqjwdj32pg4p2/Mirage+Legacy+v1.2.2.rar)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did I, no, I took their engine and started updating it, no disrespect was intended by this, I'm just trying to keep a good engine going. And you're fine, but I think it's worst to take their engine and do what I want then smack a new name onto it.

But I will message them and ask.

Snow/Kevin wouldn't mind it being branched, but id suggest making your own topic. This is mainly due to the fact that there might be conflicting updates located here for two identically named branches of eclipse if or when Snow decides to ramp this back up.

**Well I missed a good bit of activity, didn't I?**

It's nice to see the Eclipse community found my old pet project useful. And it's even nicer to see the community taking initiative to restoring the project. I came back when I was given a website report that Voltisoft was receiving more than 100 downloads a month of our engine.

Voltisoft and I (for all intensive purposes I am dictating where Voltisoft goes with this, as project lead) are interested in setting up "Community-backed" and "Official" releases of the engine, instead of dropping any response on this engine and leaving other people to wonder about it. The truth is I've spent a lot more time making other things and not looking back at Mirage Legacy because I felt I worked on it to the point where I didn't understand it enough myself, if that makes any sense.

I'm really glad to see people like this product and I will take a few moments to clean up and/or update the OP.  **We've got plans for this engine, stick around! Stay strong, community!**

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...