Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Mirage Legacy ORPG Engine [New Community support!]

iSnow

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm currently using this for a project, and so far it seems to work great. Performance is holding up well and I haven't encountered any bugs, besides the event and quest system not initiating.

In regards to these, have you guys found what is causing them not to work? And if so, would it be possible to post the fix here so I can continue working on my project without delay?

Thanks for your time. And keep up the good work.

• 2 weeks later...
**WE'RE BACK!**

Hi Eclipse! After various events in my life including legal struggles and studies I've had little time to work and I'm finally found time to fix ML getting rid of the major event and quest bugs. I must sincerely apologize for the inactivity but I had a lot going on in my life and now I have to time attend to doing what I love - providing for the devloper community.

Take a look at MLv1.2  in the OP, and I'll be posting details on modifying the source to fix the bugs yourself soon. Thanks for your understanding.

Enjoy!

I'm not SnowStorm actually ^^;; But I am in charge of this here engine. It's a possibility, and I'll definitely look into it.

There's a lot of little things I'm interested in customizing for the next update, so I'll be experimenting with a few things over the next few days.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I'm using this engine and so far so good. No bugs, and I replaced the graphics of course but some people are still having trouble with quest system, i'm not but I don't know if it is just me or if there is a glitch, but nice work, ignore the bad comments, this engine is great!

> Nice logo, but you just added bunch of tutorials from here to your CW. There are many alot better CW released here with alot better features. And also not no mention that some of tutorials what you used is buggy (for example pet system). But good luck with it.
>
>  
>
> -_Deathbeam_

Well who wants to do this if it is already done for you? Good job and thanks for doing this for us newbies!

-Zortala  :P

_p.s sorry for late reply on a old topic_

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
> When i try and compile the server i get compile error user-defined type not defined. Then its highlights this line Private Sub lvwInfo_ColumnClick(ByVal ColumnHeader As MSComctlLib.ColumnHeader

To fix this, go into forms in VB6 then remove frmServer, then go and re-add it from the src folder. For some reason it doesn't register it right…

As for some of these bugs and such I have fixed them... A few of them... I am trying to get as many of these fixed and am talking to a friend and hopefully he agrees to help with programming.

As for the fixes, they include:

Complete Checkpoint system, shop fixes, and an Admin Only server setting, and Server Admin Access Selection.

I will also explain the Summon system: it works by linking the item number the summon is with the equal NPC number, so if you have the summon as item number 53 and NPC 53 is a dragon boss then you will have a dragon boss following you around. Hopefully my friend will be able to fix this since I am not a programmer with VB6 yet.

Download link ---> [HERE](http://www.mediafire.com/download/997zc06z97mpcbk/Mirage+Legacy+v1.2.2.rar)