Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Visual bank

unnown

@unnown:

> take everything from this form and put it in frmmirage (in the black part of it)
> (also don't forget the code of this form)

Nice code. But what do you mean by the above?
Take what from what form and put it in the black part of frmMirage. And then what do we do with bank.frm? I'm a bit confuzzled.

• 2 weeks later...
Looks perfect, and a great addition to eclipse ^.^. I must say you fixed the bank AND you made it 3 times better. Though just one more thing, sorry If I sound noobish, what can I change the IT variable to? Or how can I stop the message "It has not been defined"? ^.^'.

@>~(Squiddle)~<:

> Looks perfect, and a great addition to eclipse ^.^. I must say you fixed the bank AND you made it 3 times better. Though just one more thing, sorry If I sound noobish, what can I change the IT variable to? Or how can I stop the message "It has not been defined"? ^.^'.

Actually i think he ment paste it below
```
' visual inventory
```
or you can cut n copy from visual inventory so it looks like this
```
'visual bank
                Dim Q As Long
                Dim Qq As Long
                Dim IT As Long
```
also the second part is in modHandleData and not in modClientTCP

when you copy the code from bank.frm make sure you don't overwrite the 'on formload' in frmMirage.

and i noticed it wouldn't execute the modal dialog for amount to transfer for stackable items..so i added the following to frmMirage.

under this
```
Private Sub picBank_DblClick(Index As Integer)
```
find this
```
    If GetPlayerBankItemNum(MyIndex, BankNum) > 0 And GetPlayerBankItemNum(MyIndex, BankNum) <= MAX_ITEMS Then
        If Item(GetPlayerBankItemNum(MyIndex, BankNum)).Type = ITEM_TYPE_CURRENCY Then
```
replace with this
```
    If GetPlayerBankItemNum(MyIndex, BankNum) > 0 And GetPlayerBankItemNum(MyIndex, BankNum) <= MAX_ITEMS Then
        If Item(GetPlayerBankItemNum(MyIndex, BankNum)).Type = ITEM_TYPE_CURRENCY Or Item(GetPlayerBankItemNum(MyIndex, BankNum)).Stackable = 1 Then
```
…then under this
```
Private Sub picInvB_DblClick(Index As Integer)
```
find this
```
If Item(GetPlayerInvItemNum(MyIndex, InvNum)).Type = ITEM_TYPE_CURRENCY Then
```
replace with this
```
If Item(GetPlayerInvItemNum(MyIndex, InvNum)).Type = ITEM_TYPE_CURRENCY Or Item(GetPlayerInvItemNum(MyIndex, InvNum)).Stackable = 1 Then
```
Other than that..this is wonderful :cheesy: karma+1 to you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...