Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What features do you think are the best things to include in a MMO

magic8ball

In todays society words that used to be hurtfull such as Bi**h and F*ck are meaningless. Now they are just profanity that is looekd down upon by people who have morals. Even the word gya which means happy now means stupid. Does that make sense at all no. Taking a word that meant happy and makign it mean stupid. Therefore profanity is immature.

@Steel:

> That's not a wise choice to flame Kreator. Who said his comments meant nothing? Sure his advice can be a tad harsh at times, but its constructive and if you listen to it you might actually do something well.

Hehe thanks, plus, even if I can be harsh, where have I done so in this thread?
magic8ball, you seem incapable of showing any respect for anybody on this thread. Goodluck with finding any support if your going to flame everyone who tries to help you.

@Billylemmon:

> What are you, like 8?
> LRN2SPELGUDKTHNXBAI.

Pwnt!

magic8ball, your up against an entire community here, your new, and your flaming everyone who tries to help. What the hell are you getting out of this? Nothing except a spoiled reputation.

1\. nothing i have heard here has been help.
2\. he can say am i 8 it wont affect me. The word "Pwnd" is just stupid
3\. I think i have only been fighting with a few peopel in this community. And if you guys are the community then its a very small community.

@magic8ball:

> 1\. nothing i have heard here has been help.
> 2\. he can say am i 8 it wont affect me. The word "Pwnd" is just stupid
> 3\. I think i have only been fighting with a few peopel in this community. And if you guys are the community then its a very small community.

1\. Whether or not we have helped your or not is not the point. We are trying to help. Who said we are obliged to help you anyway? Be appreciative.
2\. That has nothing to do with anything, after all the people you've flamed in this topic, do you expect respect?
3\. We make up the community, we are part of the community.
4\. Arguing with you is pointless…

@[SB:

> Bone link=topic=31778.msg291331#msg291331 date=1222828263]
> and wow i cannot believe kreator did not flame the shit out of this fool

Following my 3rd mute, I'm pretty sure if I continued my old ways I'd be banned, hence I'll support Marsh's friendlier Eclipse Pledge and try to help around here. If Only more people would appreciate the help though.