Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

SAW 5

PD

theres going to be 7 total. so far anyway, but i think the last two are by different directors. i seen the 4th in theaters with a cute girl, she got scared easily. this is a day before homecoming ill prob. go to it and chill with some friends afterwards. i don't enjoy many horror films unless im with people to make fun of them with.

I didnt know that!!

Awesome, cant wait :)

I like the underlying social thinking plot (even if is is getting watered down each version)

And I like the grisly traps.  Not only is it entertaining to our twisted sence of entertainment, but I also like wondering if I have what it takes.

I think I could survive most of them.

The dig out your own eyeball for a key thing, that one I dont know if I could do.
Anything involving killing someone else for my freedom, I couldnt do.

In my opinion, the worst one I saw, that I could force myself to do but would suck, is the crawling through the razor wire to reach the door before the timer locked it

problem is they always, always wait and/or panic…

i have had some pretty horrible situation and never paniced...

my dog attacked my daughter... i had the dog going through the air past my shoulder and scooped the kid up and was out the door in like 2.5 seconds literally.

I was making Mac N Cheese... i was opening the packet when it happened, i came back to see an orange kitchen... lol

@Shadowwulf:

> problem is they always, always wait and/or panic…
>
> i have had some pretty horrible situation and never paniced...
>
> my dog attacked my daughter... i had the dog going through the air past my shoulder and scooped the kid up and was out the door in like 2.5 seconds literally.
>
> I was making Mac N Cheese... i was opening the packet when it happened, i came back to see an orange kitchen... lol

did you kill it?

and dr. nova, i could easily kill someone else for my own life. :S its a dog eat dog world, and im determined to dominate at all costs. no way will i be lower than other people. >;D.

Well did you at least put the dog down humanly? I know a few people that if you give them a weapon and an excuse they would take care of the dog themselves… :sad: Personally I dislike all of them but they are on my mum's new husbands side of the family so I have to put up with them.

@Reguba:

> Well did you at least put the dog down humanly? I know a few people that if you give them a weapon and an excuse they would take care of the dog themselves… :sad: Personally I dislike all of them but they are on my mum's new husbands side of the family so I have to put up with them.

if the dog's on rabies, just gimme the ax.

at the time i was more than willing to do it myself… very pissed, but they said if i did i would go to jail for multiple reasons...
inhuman acts on animal, child endagerment, blah blah.

they needed the dog to remain alive two weeks incase my daughter developed symptoms of rabies, if she did then i had to have the dogs head cut off and sent to a lab...

i told them if i saw the dog i would gladly cut it off and send it early.
but my mom stashed the dog and i gave her the money for the vet to do it.

back to saw 5, is this the one after the girl failed, dont want to spoil it... uh, and now its when he is autopsied and they find a tape or something.

@ Kender-In a realistic life or death situation, there would undoubtedly be circumstances that would make killing someone else to save your own life a morally decent desicion, aka getting robbed, at war, ect.

But being trapped with another innocent person, and have to kill them to save yourself, could you really kill another innocent in the same situation as you so easily?

@kender:

> its never a morally right decision, i'm a morally neutral person. i have no major morals, but that doesn't mean im a crazy anarchist. and if really, if its like the saw movie then, you are in there due to being bad, they are not innocent so no worries. ;).

Most those people werent bad.  They werent angels, but nothing severe enough to deserve that (cept for the rapist dude)  Like one guy was in there just for being a papparazzi.  While annoying, that doesnt make him "bad"

Besides, half those people were chosen for alterior reasons for Jigsaw's agenda's

@kender:

> theres going to be 7 total. so far anyway, but i think the last two are by different directors. i seen the 4th in theaters with a cute girl, she got scared easily. this is a day before homecoming ill prob. go to it and chill with some friends afterwards. i don't enjoy many horror films unless im with people to make fun of them with.

They won't stop until they reach 13, EVERYONE knows that…
They already at 5? I stopped watching at 3...

i like watching saw movies espeacilly wen da people get killed and DrNova u cant survive da traps because dere made 4 da reason of killing and jigsaw is a mad man suriosly if dere waz a guy makeing traps 4 killing people and kidnapping em so dey can play his silly games would be crazy