Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

New Combat Formulas

jcsnider

The Block % formula is listed under Endurance, but uses the Strength stat instead. Just wanting to confirm which it's supposed to be.

Also, I'm trying to understand how the Random (1-100) part is used. For example, in Critical Hit Chance, with an Agility of 12, you would have a 4% chance of making a critical hit. It would roll 1 - 100 and get… let's say 48\. Will that mean that it does NOT crit since it isn't less than or equal to 4%? Or does that have a different effect?

• 1 month later...
I've been trying to figure this out but have hit an impasse. I was wandering what the "_Armor_" part of physical damage reduction formula "(willpower *2)+(Lv. *3)+Armor" is? I mean is there a value on the armor item itself, or is it a flat value? It's the only thing I cant grasp…

• 1 month later...
> The Block % formula is listed under Endurance, but uses the Strength stat instead. Just wanting to confirm which it's supposed to be.
>
>  
>
> Also, I'm trying to understand how the Random (1-100) part is used. For example, in Critical Hit Chance, with an Agility of 12, you would have a 4% chance of making a critical hit. It would roll 1 - 100 and get… let's say 48\. Will that mean that it does NOT crit since it isn't less than or equal to 4%? Or does that have a different effect?

Old, but I actually wonder the same thing.

Assuming it works as if my possible percentage for a crit is 10% - I will not crit unless I roll between 1 and 10 with the roll. Am I correct?