Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Did some one notice about add to item bonus in EE 2,7? big bug!

gaspeman

wen you creat item if you add magic domage on your staff or streng on your axe it will completly bug your character exaple i put on axe add 5 streng and he got like 1208854 streng and so manny HP O.o  this is bad can some one tell me how to fix those bug?  ok heres how i made my item and tell me if i did some thing wrong.

i put for exemple 300 magic domage and 300 mana and look what happen to my 58 lvl mage wen i put the staff it add it add 300 magic    Magic 61 +(300) every thing is normal by now but wen i un equipe the staff i look my stat its say i have 361 magic O_O  and even if i log out it still there and theres witch it just scew my 58 lvl mage but the mana i add is ok it give 300 mana and wen i take off staff it gos an nother bug to about speed if im remember if you put speed on a wepon or item in your description or your stat it will say the wepon add in magic … but your chars will have more speed and not more magic and if you put magic it will put in speed and  so this bug is juste name confuse i guess anny way lets first take care of my staff bug for now

here thats why my stat going crazzy like 50877 streng wen i first try my axe wen i get a lvl and i want to add stat exeple in magic and my staff give me 300 magic well every time i add 1 stat it add 300 magic to my magic stat look at my screen shoot i wonder if its my fault or what.

ok i was afraid i might accidently toutch some importent stuff and might make those bug my self so i redownload every thing new sever new client and start every thing again and the bug is still there! so EE 2.7 have bad setthing, look at this screen shoot its from new sever just downloaded

somthing is wrong with your data.ini if you can fix that then your good..
also
Magic = 7+(12) thats how its going to look… so just so you know it's not exacatly a bug... its just saying add 12 levels to your normal lv. Also there is'nt a script yet that i came across on that turns your magic lv into a magic attack bonus or somthing like that, that you would be interested in.

I've noticed that your strength is 602 in one of those screen shots.

It is possible that the original creator wanted to make it actually add stat points when a certain item is equipped. So if your strength reads, "1 (+300)", every 1 stat point increases the strength stat 301 times.

However, I have no idea if this would be considered a bug or not. =/

**EDIT:** Does this happen for every stat point?

yes it dos happen every time i add 1 stat point i gane 301 stat point its not normal becose it dosent do that if i add streng it only dos that with magic or speed and if its not a bug that mean in EE 2.7 we cant make a staff who give magic domage or the chars will gane way to mutch magic wont be faire for other players and that dosent make anny sence and i show you the 2nd " bug " i tought all those screen shoot would make you see the probleme but anny way my 2nd bug is wen you put in mana on the wepon it add in speed and wen you add in speed it add in mana is that the way of the creator wants it? anny way i guess no one can fix that bug so i cant make a staff in my game or make anny item who give speed or magic this is not fun anny more.

dam ok look thos 2 screen shoot and if you still tell me its normal theres a probleme in the first screen shoot i add 200 speed like you can see then i acept and i open the item again whiout toutching annything and the item add the 200 speed to magic by it self its not normal.the EE 2.7 have this error every time i download it its not my doing

I guess I misunderstood you. You should use better grammar and punctuation, its hard and annoying to read walls of text with no punctuation whatsoever.

I guess its a bug, but it will probably be fixed in 3.0

I personally have never experienced this before. Did you do any source edits? If you did, you might have messed that up.

EDIT

I'l try to reproduce the bug as well

EDITEDITEDIT2222

Alright, so yes it is a bug. I get it as well.
Also, if you look at the bottom left corner of the last pic you provided, it says Name: Arrow

However, the bow option isn't selected. I also get this.

thank you for onderstanding maby its my fault becose i speak french my anglish is not so good to explaine my self but if some one could come on the sever with me i could show him clearly the 2 bug i have and by the way yes my picture was a bow but it ase no matter the picture have nothing to do with it

@gaspeman:

> dam ok look thos 2 screen shoot and if you still tell me its normal theres a probleme in the first screen shoot i add 200 speed like you can see then i acept and i open the item again whiout toutching annything and the item add the 200 speed to magic by it self its not normal.the EE 2.7 have this error every time i download it its not my doing

like they said its not a bug its just how eclips works, so try not to put the modifier up to high this way you wont have a godlike character.

@gaspeman:

> of course its an error pepole who say its normal dont relly have experiance in game or in programe or they just dont pay atttention so they just want to argue T_T

actually "smartone" if you can actually read… there is a Text called "Damage" set that to your likeings and it will not say 30+(235). that only occurs when you put strength bonus because there two different stats.... hopefully that solved your problem...

No dude, its an error, you just didn't understand what he said.

I didn't understand either until I saw the pics.

EDIT

Aussi, gasperman, je peux parler francais, et les meme (ou presque les meme) roules de punctuation s'appliquent. Par example, quand tu finis une phrase, tu dois avoir un point.

Alors ton excuse n'est pas valable.

ok i try it again and i dont know why but my stat dosent go crazzy anny more, but it did befor, but theres still the bug of wen you put manan it transfer to speed and i think that have something to do with my stats bug, exemple try to put 50 magic on your staff, or 30 or 10 dosent mather its will switch to speed some how, look in your character stat equipe and unquipe your item you will notice something rong and im not trying to be smart, i juste want get rid of it fast ase possible becose i cant make a normal staff for my mage and i will not continue making my game if its still like this.