Find results in...

Hate to say it, But Runescape

Zarnick123

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Alster:

> Runescape was good - back in it's early days (and I mean really early). But now it's waaaay to commercial. The community is just childish and it's basically tried to copy World of Warcraft. I mean gamecards, jeez.

Dude lol almost every big game has game cards and its about time that Runescape started.

Don't even begin to say that RS tried to copy wow. I mean…seriously...rs is like a bagillion years old. Anyways. I have a bad ass account imo. 85 att 87 str 92, 95 hp, 99 range. Rs reeeeally has some good potential for fun when you have the right friends and ignore the right people. I'm actually borrowing some ideas from rs for my game sort of. I also think that runescape is a better game than wow in a few aspects. First of all, you have to remember it's programmed in java, and if any of you know java coding...i'd like to see you try to make something as complicated as Runescape. Cus I think I'm pretty good in java but nowhere close to being able to do that. Especially considering their new graphics which IMO are amazing for a browser based java game. Quite frankly their comparable if not better than wows... (except for spells...). Secondly, I'm pretty sure (correct me if I'm wrong) but Runescape was one of the first if not the first MMOs, unless you count games like diablo 2 and stuff but at the same rate, if you count those Runescape was the first to actually model everything instead of having one model and changing the helmet or something stupid like that. I think RS was pretty groundbreaking for the MMO culture. I could be wrong about dates but i'm 95% sure I'm right.

So the community sucks...whatever. Get more mature friends. Ignore and or kill the annoying ones.

Gaia has the best community out of everything, maybe cause its mainly a browser game, maybe not.

Runescape has the worst community, maybe cause people think they can get away with everything, maybe people just like being jack asses.

WoW has the weirdest community, maybe cause no one ever talks about it, does that mean its not existant?, maybe the community is in the middle, good and bad.

Now…If only a game could have a good and bad community, a game system like runescape, and a browser based side too. Am I not right that this idea of a game would be the best game in the world?

here's an idea: we'll all go on around christmas break (like on the 27 or something) and we'll like form the eclipse clan and pk like EVERYONE in the wildy. I remember there was some sort if rs raid a while ago. Not sure if this is the same. BUt this would be OUR way of getting back at the game. perfect plan. I'm gonna make an account: theoracle811

@The:

> here's an idea: we'll all go on around christmas break (like on the 27 or something) and we'll like form the eclipse clan and pk like EVERYONE in the wildy. I remember there was some sort if rs raid a while ago. Not sure if this is the same. BUt this would be OUR way of getting back at the game. perfect plan. I'm gonna make an account: theoracle811

Runescape doesnt care about raids, they start one day and end the same day…Runescape has a huge population that love the game and a couple hundred haters doesnt even make a difference not even a couple thousand.

If you want to get back at the game so bad, dont play it. Your just making Runescape happier just by taking the time to make an account and log in...

The runescape raid, I remember that (Although I didn't attend)
Back in the good old days when Draken was around

I might start up, maybe make an eclipse clan and just run around PK'ing and dueling each other, and since we 'know' each other, we can set rules like ' No Running Away' and stuff like that.

@Bone:

> The runescape raid, I remember that (Although I didn't attend)
> Back in the good old days when Draken was around
>
> I might start up, maybe make an eclipse clan and just run around PK'ing and dueling each other, and since we 'know' each other, we can set rules like ' No Running Away' and stuff like that.

Thats a whole lot better than just ignoring the game in all, the people that dont like runescape can maybe like it a lot in just an eclipse environment.