Find results in...

Obama…

demon xxx x

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@DrNova:

> He isnt a Ducking Muslim, and he didnt request to have his hand on one, omg your so stupid…
>
> I didnt think anyone ever really beleived those crap slander ads and internet bullshit gossip, but I guess I was wrong.
> Retards DO exist!
>
> Seriously, its people like you who shouldnt vote (regardless of whether your in america or old enough to, isnt the point)
> So mant DUMB mother $^%&ers vote and base their "opinions" on the retarded shit they beleive anywhere.

I understand that misinformation irritates you, but you should try and set a good example as a moderator and control your outbursts. I do however must agree that many teenagers are misinformed when it comes to religion, politics and so forth though…

@Billylemmon:

> Leaf[Zach] you are the most annoying, biggest asshole I have ever met.
> So what if some men want to have sex with other men? Why does that make them less of a man? Not all gay men mince around everywhere and are total fags.
>
> You know what. Duck you. I'm just gonna ignore you now.

Regardless of whether Zach's post was ignorant or not, that was completely uncalled for.

+15 Warning

Why must every topic to do with religion, politics etc turn into a flamewar?

There was no need to swear. You don't have to stick up for someone else by flaming and swearing. Sure he could have debated it, but without breaking forum rules.

And for those who think Zach should have been warned, don't argue it over; instead, if you see someone breaking forum rules, report it to a moderator, and one of us will look into it.

lol ok.

Kreator you are less of a man. Debate that.

And you looked into it and you decided to not give zack a warning. Do you want me to pm you now?

Lol, not trying to be an ass, but you are being kinda unreasonable. The reason billy got pissed of so fast is probably because he has to take allot of this crap in rl to…

Ok I've looked through Zach's posts on this topic. I see no posts where he is breaking forum rules. Sorry to say AdrianC, but neither-

- Expressing your own opinions
- Calling someone in politics orange and queer

Is breaking the rules. If he thinks this Obama guy is queer, then good for him. If you think I'm doing my job here wrong, speak to Marsh.

@Leaf:

> link=topic=33457.msg307836#msg307836 date=1226017450]
> Also, men want to have sex with WOMEN, not other MEN. So, technically, **your less of a man** if you want to have sex with other men and act like a girl. Or is there a new kind of "gay" that I don't know about?

Lol, your/you're.

Anyway, its not like zach was being respectful when he said that. It might not seem like that much of an insult to us, but if you have to deal with this in rl every day, it kinda starts to be a big deal.

@AdrianC:

> Anyway, its not like zach was being respectful when he said that. It might not seem like that much of an insult to us, but if you have to deal with this in rl every day, it kinda starts to be a big deal.

Hold on, are you telling me your homosexual by any chance? If so, I didn't realize that.. and I'm sure Zach didn't either. Regardless; just like politics and religion- everyone opinion is there own- and it always seems to cause people to argue…

@Darkniz-Panther:

> Adrian isn't the gay one, Billy is the gay one.

Yeah this topic is confusing. I only scanned through some of Zach and Billys posts too. I understand it all now.

@JBA:

> Zach was putting him down just because of his sexuality. Last time I knew, that was wrong.
>
> And Zach knew Billy was homosexual because Billy stated he was gay before Zach posted that comment.

Ah, I understand now.

@Darkniz-Panther:

> Evidence like so…
>
> (This feels like were in court lol)

Court dismissed. xD

Billy's warning for swearing will be gone in a day or two. I'll keep a close eye on this topic from now on. Anymore flamebaiting or flaming and warnings will be received, and the topic will be locked.