Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Obama…

demon xxx x

Yeah, I know. But infantrymen shoot people, well people that try and take the land they want the infantry on anyways. No, I don't know what I would be fighting for because the year 2010 hasn't come yet, but I do know the basic idea behind the whole thing. Serving my country.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I know quite well what happens. There are some things worth dying for, and America is one of them. I have nationalism, and it's probably going to kill me.

@Leaf:

> link=topic=33457.msg307462#msg307462 date=1225952533]
> (The Quarong is the "Muslim Bible")

I think they take offence to it being called a "Muslim Bible"
Its the Muslim Holy book, spelt Qu'ran. I know that and I'm not even muslim.
You coulda googled it!

Also; just because he's muslim, doesn't necessarily mean he's going to side with Iraq, Terrorism or the like. Infact, I find that statement to be quite… racist, for want of a better word.

Just because a few muslims blew themselves up, now they all have a bad name. I feel bad for them and people like the ones in this thread make it worse.

Also; he's queer does not help. I find that statement personally offensive, as I am gay. Being gay does not make him any less of a man. Plus, he has a wife. Moron.

Who he fistbumps with, how cool is that? haha.

@Billylemmon:

> Also; just because he's muslim, doesn't necessarily mean he's going to side with Iraq, Terrorism or the like. Infact, I find that statement to be quite… racist, for want of a better word.
>
> Just because a few muslims blew themselves up, now they all have a bad name. I feel bad for them and people like the ones in this thread make it worse.

_**From Audacity of Hope**_ by _Obama_:
'I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.'

Sorry I described the Qu'ran as the "Muslim Bible." A definition of the Bible is: _A book or collection of writings constituting the sacred text of a religion._ So a "Holy Book" falls under the category of "A Bible."

That picture was just a picture I randomly found and made me think he was a queer. No offense. Just thought it was funny. I know he's not gay.

Also, men want to have sex with WOMEN, not other MEN. So, technically, your less of a man if you want to have sex with other men and act like a girl. Or is there a new kind of "gay" that I don't know about?

@Leaf:

> link=topic=33457.msg307836#msg307836 date=1226017450]
> Also, men want to have sex with WOMEN, not other MEN. So, technically, your less of a man if you want to have sex with other men and act like a girl. Or is there a new kind of "gay" that I don't know about?

Wow Not even going to bother wasting time point out how many things are wrong with that sentence.

@Leaf:

> link=topic=33457.msg307462#msg307462 date=1225952533]
> Note: I haven't read any of these posts in this topic, just the topic post.
>
> America was founded on freedom and most of it's ideals came from the Bible. Every president has been inaugurated with their hand on the Bible. Obama, however, has requested to have his hand on the Quarong (sp?), not the Bible. (The Quarong is the "Muslim Bible"). If he sides with the Muslims, what's going to happen in Iraq? I am against the war because of the cost, but him holding the Quarong is just going to tell the Middle East that they can attack America and Obama won't care. Also, how can you be called American if you don't want to say the Pledge of Allegiance[1]. If our president can't commit is loyalty to _his_ government, _he_ is letting down _his_ country. If a man can't devote himself to the nation he is running, how much longer will there be a nation for him to run?
>
> 1\. Allegiance -noun [1] the loyalty of a citizen to his or her government or of a subject to his or her sovereign. [2] loyalty or devotion to some person, group, cause, or the like.

1\. Obama did NOT have his hand on the Koran (some write it as Koran, some differently, not sure what the correct way to write it is). Obama is a christian anyway.

2\. So what if hes a Muslim? Do you have something against Muslims?

3\. You are a really closed minded person.

@Darkniz-Panther:

> Why doesn't everybody stop assuming shit and wait to see what his first action is, then we can debate.

Good idea. Oh, and go [here](http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pages/Quran-Hate.htm).

I know some good Muslim people, but it's still scary that they put some of that stuff in the Koran. I'm not saying all Muslims are that extreme, but certainly some of them are.

It's kinda freaky =S

But I'm sure ya'll already knew all that lol =/

P.S: I am not anti-Muslim!

'I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.'

Why dont you post the whole section, so that can be taken in context, instead of ripping it of some retarded webpage that is skewing that line for slander

He means it as a supportive comment to muslims, because of the worldwide "muslim groups" doing all this bombing and shit, he wont let governments get nasty against muslims.
He isnt muslim, but he is trying to reach out to them, since they mostly hate us because of Bush.

Its called repairing bridges.
*eye roll* jeez.

@AdrianC:

> 1\. Obama did NOT have his hand on the Koran (some write it as Koran, some differently, not sure what the correct way to write it is). Obama is a christian anyway.
>
> 2\. So what if hes a Muslim? Do you have something against Muslims?
>
> 3\. You are a really closed minded person.

1- I said he _requested_ to have his hand on it.

2- I don't have something against muslims, just don't want one to run our country because it is based off Christian beliefs.

3- Don't care.

He isnt a fucking Muslim, and he didnt request to have his hand on one, omg your so stupid…

I didnt think anyone ever really beleived those crap slander ads and internet bullshit gossip, but I guess I was wrong.
Retards DO exist!

Seriously, its people like you who shouldnt vote (regardless of whether your in america or old enough to, isnt the point)
So mant DUMB mother $^%&ers vote and base their "opinions" on the retarded shit they beleive anywhere.

Nothing irritates me more then stupid people, apologies for the outburst.