Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

CRC32 Updater

abhi2011

Hi Guys/Gals,

I just finished making a CRC32 based updater in VB6\. Yes I know Carim has created one in C#. I just thought of releasing one in VB6.

Also I before you download I should tell you that isn't user friendly. You need to have VB6 before you can do anything. So I suggest you have VB6 IDE. There is a documentation. If you don't understand anything that is being stated in the documentation just reply to this topic.

Download: [Here](http://eclipseorigins.com/community/filehost/9dce238503b3a0d79d39f4f35f72331a.rar)

> Abhi heres a input, y not make ur own usercontrol this way it be less depended on a dll setup, or code the look of it like how the hp/ sp bars work. : )

Creating the hp/so bar like in the engines means I will have to use DX or GDI.

But I'll try it making my own user control. Never did it, but their is a first for everything

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
> Trying to use this for NIn Online, but it wont update correctly. Do i package a values.ini file with my game installer? it seems to get deleted, so even when i reupload a new values.ini file, and a new client folder, it wont update…

The values.ini should be uploaded to a webserver. (Change the update root folder in modConstants in the updater and recompile)

After updating the values.ini is deleted.