Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

DotA anyone?

Andiii

@AdrianC:

> I don't because unless you know the skills of each hero by hart, and maybe 1000 strategies, oh yeah, and the prices of every single item in the game, you get called a noob and eventually get kicked.
>
> Not a bad game tho

True, true, but I usually play all-pick and choose the heroes I like, so I don't have to remember much lol.

* He was kidding, and I was thinking "Whats with all the abbreviations"; Crazy two letter abbreviations will take over the world…
* I like pie
* I dont like pie
* This is NOT spam
* I heard a song about DotA
* Is it like WoW?
* Never played WoW, or DotA if you have not already guessed.

Umm no.

Ok, let me explain.

DOTA is a CUSTOM map on Warcraft 3\. Before making WOW, Blizzard, one of the most awesome gaming companies created Warcraft 1 through 3, and there was an expansion for war3 called frozen throne. Those first games are strategy games, with some basic rpg elements.

They also included with war3 a very powerful map editor. This map editor even has a scripting language, so the possibilities are endless.

To me, warcraft 3 is the most amazing game of all time. Not only is the campaign awesome, but the custom multiplayer games are amazing.

@Sk3wer:

> Nah nah you got it all wrong, it's not in english noob….
>
> Vi sitter här i venten och spelar lite DotA

There was one in English…or atleast it sounded exactly like English...

Adrian in the Video hes in a room full of Ventrilo(ers) and they are playing the game.