Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Wow WOTLK

Marsh

Hmm, I like Warcraft II a lot! WC III was good but I never actually purchased it. My step bros had it so I played theirs, I didn't care for having heroes either. Mainly because if you have a map with lots of "NPC" factions on the map one player's hero can level quick against those leaving the other player's heroes "BLAH"-ish. None the less it was still fun  :P

My post was slightly sarcastic lol. Xeross has the idea, Warcraft I, was one of the first games in the maturing RTS gaming styles that had the whole "Manage and army" thing going. Before Warcraft there were others but many of which like the one I can't remember what it was called… My step cousin showed it to me it, was considered the earliest "army" based RTS but you only controlled one unit, while you still had others on your team. So the lack of controls in that kind of a game were not uncommon. It's just that Warcraft I gained a bit of a reputation and some negative notoriety towards it's controls due to the large amount of people that actually got the game (In other words, the more people you have to complain about something, the more complaints you get). Aside from that, regarding my last post... It's also not uncommon for game dev's to look back at previous projects and think about what could have done better, and I'm sure that had a large impact on the outcome of Warcraft II. (I'm so proud! I still have my Warcraft II "Battle.net Edition" sittin' in my closet!)

I had a copy of warcraft II, disc cracked though so I through it out
should've kept the cd-key though
I'll be playing WoW this weekend, gul'dan realm, username codyflood alliance
I run my own guild but I'm rarely on, I'll help whoever wants it, as long as you stay in the guild or if your around level 66 we can quest together and shit.
I have a guild bank tab and a tabard
I'll be on saturday and sunday