Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

EE 2.7

wazzyl

I have some questions:
1\. how i make the classes for my online game.
2\. how i can put monsters in the game?
3\. can i make the music in the server/client on High Quality basic?
4\. and how i can make the help characters in the game like a guild man,who can create a guild/clan for you and how they can make skills for you. Like that, and a look like RBO (Rebelion Online) its complete cool^^.
5\. and how i can make a place where people started.
Maybe some noob guide helps me a bit.
My server is online so that's not a problem.

1\. how i make the classes for my online game.
**check the Classes folder in the Serverfiles.**

2\. how i can put monsters in the game?
**Mapproperties inside mapeditor**
**_Press F1 in the game to open Admin window_**

3\. can i make the music in the server/client on High Quality basic?
**not sure what you mean by this question.**

4\. and how i can make the help characters in the game like a guild man,who can create a guild/clan for you and how they can make skills for you. Like that, and a look like RBO (Rebelion Online) its complete cool^^.
**that requires some scripting. Focus on that after you spent sime time setting up your server and reading tutorials**

5\. and how i can make a place where people started.
**it can be set in the Class (question 1)**

Maybe some noob guide helps me a bit.
**Check the forum: http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/board,34.0.html**

1)For classes there is many tutorials, look for them. I'll link one in a bit EDIT: Nvm here goes one my self.
Go to the classes folder and make a copy of the Class0.ini in there. To the copy edit the contents in there and save it with a different class number(the one that follows) For example after class0 would come class1 so you save it with that name. After that restart the server and there you go

2)To put monsters first make them by opening the editor (press F1 then editors tab and npc editor or type in the chat box /editnpc) Then select a number and click OK and add there the stats, drops and all you want. Then go to map editor (same F1 menu editors tab select Map editor or /mapeditor in the chat box). Afte you are in map editor go to Properties and there the npc tab, select the npc(s) you want to place and the spawn point(if you want if not it goes to a random loacation in the map). Then go to the tab you were in before click save, then save again and it should appear.

3) What do you mean with this?

4) You have to script it with the eclipse scripting language(Sad Script). Go to the Sad script section and look for tutorials there.

5) Do you mean that when you crate a character? If so go to the class folder and the .ini files have it in there.

Hope it helps, Jna