Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

If you has a Ps3

I agree totally, and that's why I'm not against Resistances' system. Every single action you take in the game gets you exp. The rate at which you acquire exp./action is balanced in my opinion; this way, your skill level is demonstrated through-out the match and especially at the end of the match when it breaks down experience points per players.

So, if you are good at your Class it will show and you will level faster.
However, if you simply play, you will of course get experience but it will be at a much considerably lower rate.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But it the end, you STILL end up with a bunch of nubs on your team who are "leveled" but play like shite.

NOTHING irritates me more then having a shitty team on team based FPS matches.  Seriously, I go ballistic at my teammates when they suck..

I just bought a ps3 today. What games should I get? I'm interested in games I can play through the whole campaign in splitscreen coop, as I want to play with my brother.

I'm also interested in other multiplayer games, but I'd really like a few that have splitscreen.

^  to play warhawk I noticed you have to use the "activate game" option in the account settings it lets you (and anyone else that has the game from your account) use the game whenever

the same applies to PAIN and Tekken 5: DR

I rented Resistance 2\. Its OK. Nothing amazing, but not too bad either. I like the fact that you can get 2 players on the same console to play online at the same time.

The online coop is ok as well, although there is no story to it. You just get dropped off somewhere, with about 7 people and you have to go through hordes of monsters.

I haven't tried the competitive online yet.