Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Metal is da shiz

zombie0hour

Ok we all know that metal is da shiz! What is your favorite metal band? Or metal sub genre? Im sorry but no ahem *weakling* metal here. By that I mean no metallica, slipknot, or megadeth. I am talking METAL not hard-rock or ahem *weakling* metal for lack of a better word. My favs are Slayer, and Amon Amath. Viking Metal is amazing! Thrash metal is also the bomb!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not that I don't like metal. But when you say something like 'weakling metal' I have a sudden urge to kick you in the face. Lear to respect people - I don't call your music crapy, weakling or dumb - I can do it but I don't. And yes I like Metallica, I listened to Slipknot so you did a bullseye there… and I listen to System of a Down, I listen to Serj Tankian, Scars on Broadway and whatever I feel like... if you feel stronger by calling something 'weak' call it weak in your notepad.

@Zombie0hour:

> Ok we all know that metal is da shiz! What is your favorite metal band? Or metal sub genre? Im sorry but **no ahem *weakling* metal** here. By that I mean no metallica, slipknot, or **megadeth**. I am talking METAL not hard-rock or ahem *weakling* metal for lack of a better word. My favs are Slayer, and Amon Amath. Viking Metal is amazing! Thrash metal is also the bomb!

You FAIL.

Megadeth is considered thrash…

Well I won't insult anyone's taste. But I dislike Thrash. I prefer a variety of death metal, hardcore and metalcore, and even some black metal. Some of my favorite bands-

-Trivium
-Black Dahlia Murder
-All That Remains

I do dislike some of their albums, for example BDM's first album, and the majority of Trivium's 3rd, but overall, I think they are sick bands.

….Oldschool Hip hop ftw.

I listen to a bit of Mettalica, classic rock now and then,
When I'm in the mood for some nice instruments, I listen to rock, when I'm in the mood for some deep lyrics, I listen to hip hop.
(No, not souljah boy, I was talking Nas, and stuff) (Tribe called Quest!)

Don't hate.

i like all rock. I hear to many rock artists. Here are some Metallica, Linkin Park, The Rolling Stones, Aerosmith, AC/DC, Pantera, Fuel, Nirvana, Green Day, Velvet Revolver, etc. Just to name a few. I got over 1k rock music, Rock is all i hear, all i like. ROCK 4 LIFE. Rock is 1337\.

• 1 month later...
A Few years ago i came across an awsome metal band, called Powerglove. they play video game and sometimes cartoon music covers, Including sonic, mario, power rangers and The almighty Tetris Theme! Any fan of heavy metal/hard rock and video games should check them out!

www.myspace.com/vgmetal

:cheesy:

@zombie0hour:

> Ok we all know that metal is da shiz! What is your favorite metal band? Or metal sub genre? Im sorry but no ahem *weakling* metal here. By that I mean no metallica, slipknot, or megadeth. I am talking METAL not hard-rock or ahem *weakling* metal for lack of a better word. My favs are Slayer, and Amon Amath. Viking Metal is amazing! Thrash metal is also the bomb!

Wow.. I think this thread has just ended our working relationship Zombie. Everything you just said… well... it's bullshit.