Find results in...

Ambardia in 3D

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Japez:

> i guess that proves it real.

Yeah, I've got the evidence I need now. I believe you Ambard lol. Definitely has a unique style to it.

@Leaf:

> link=topic=34828.msg322457#msg322457 date=1228888457]
> *Now I wait for Kreator to demand a video for proof*

I'm not that idiotic.

@slym:

> Wonder what his reply will be…

Nothing exciting, did you perhaps expect me to still not believe him ignorant of his evidence, and continue on asking for more proof?

@Gh0st:

> He won't reply >.< typical human nature lol

Yeah well your a retard.  ;)

@Kreator:

> Yeah well your a retard.  ;)

Yeah well not really. Retards don't make it to college on scholarships and academic award grants. Retards also wouldn't be able to edit source.

And to the person saying he should be able to judge the judger, I didn't judge him. I judged humans.

because he's not trying to advertise the engine, only his work?

seriously though, go search 3d engines and you'll come across whatever he's using.  Its like your expecting a miricle engine that everyone hasnt heard of before or something.

Go use google to find a 3d engine

Nice screenshot ambard, you've always been the most talented graphic designer around here and im glad to see your coming even stronger. The house model even looks nice. A lot of your work reminds me of runescapes graphics, partly new partly old. Not a bad thing :)

Actually Kreator was right all along, technically this is a fake (and its real), this is not a in game shot but rather a render from a 3d modeling program. Probably Blender.  To me it would be a real feat if he did do in it photoshop.
Regardless it does look good and I would be curious to know what engine you are using. I dont know of many isometric engines unless you plan on making one from a generic engine like 3d game studio.