Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Perfect World

ddunit

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, usually when things start up it's not so good. Also an open beta is meant for stress testing. I remember S4 League, open beta was laggy but alright, but then the game was down for three weeks for official release, and then when it was back it was unplayable due to lag.

Anyway, yeah try it again, it's probably better!

Yeah, they timeout after 200 seconds or so. The main thing is, try to whisper to them first, using /name hi, and it will say if they are offline.

So I think that's the main thing, we aren't online at the same time. Try to add LoneWolfy, he seems to be online the most; and once we have a couple people with contacts, they can check when different people are online to help coordinate us.

Hey anna, you had a human blademaster right?
There is a quest at Hidden village, one of the solo ones, where you have to kill 5 turtles.  It says they are northeast of the village, but I cant find a friggin turtle anywhere to the northeast.

Any info?

I'm enjoying it.
Just hit level 8, currently working on my trade skills (very time consuming)

Resources are quite random out in the feild, always end up racing someone to the nearest herb or mine spot lol.

I want one of those flying swords I see people on, pretty friggin sweet looking

You can fight with melee weapons, you just don't have special skills that use them.

The main thing is, anyone can use any weapon or armor in the game, the only restriction is by stats (some weapons need mag, str, or dex), or the restriction due to your spells / skills (most skills have a certain weapon type that you need to equip for them to work).

So yeah if you have a great melee weapon with good attack, you can use it provided you met it's stat and level requirements. The only thing is when you're fighting with that, you'll most likely be restricted to normal attacks, and won't be able to use magic. For example, as a Venomancer, I'm stuck having to use magical weapons to use ANY of my skills. But I still use a bow at times, especially when fighting low level monsters. If you're an archer, and you have decent physical attack rate, you probably could find good use for a strong melee weapon (probably duel swords for the attack speed).