Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Perfect World

ddunit

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tried it once. I THINK it made it a bit better when it was on, but it still flickers. Like, when you're at the sign in menu, the light turns on/off, the menu disappears for about .5s every few seconds, etc.

I have a virus on my comp right now, so it MIGHT cause the flickering. I really don't want to reformat, as I just did that 2 months ago. I'm currently trying a variety of anti viruses.

@l0lz!:

> If the game wasn't so god damn lag filled I would have kept playing. I'm getting tired of the many free mmorpgs being crapped out.

Aww, that's too bad. I had some lag issues with the Malaysian version (200+ ping), but the International is good for me.

@unnown:

> my name is unnown in the game :P

Ok. :)

@Anna:

> Cool… so far I've successfully met DDunit in game. "Sabeoth" is chronically offline. It's easier once we start meeting eachother, because once you have someone in the friends list it's easy to contact them (you can even send chat to them if they are offline). There is also the post system, but it's expensive for new players (500 coins a message).
>
> unnown, what is your name? I'll log back in.
>
> Edit: pic of me and LoneWolfy.
> [![](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/annacomnena/pw/th_pw-tiger2.jpg)](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/annacomnena/pw/pw-tiger2.jpg)

Lies!  Oh it might be because I also started another Character as a Venomancer :P