Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse Online? Or something else?

Raian the Fallen

I think it'd be a bit easier…

To be completely honest, I think the forum is kind of cluttered... there are forums with the same threads, all stickied... it just seems very confusing.

Or, if you're interested, I could take all the resources that's featured on the mainsite and maybe it could save you some bandwidth, Marsh. Just a suggestion.

I think I'd like another site, with the good detailed, and easy to follow tutorials, so people would barely ask questions about eclipse…

Have a good tutorial for installing eclipse, running it, basics, blah blah blah...

Have other tutorials and such for sadscript, and other things on it...

On here there are many tutorials for the same thing, some are hard to follow...

@Teh:

> I think I'd like another site, with the good detailed, and easy to follow tutorials, so people would barely ask questions about eclipse…
>
> Have a good tutorial for installing eclipse, running it, basics, blah blah blah...
>
> Have other tutorials and such for sadscript, and other things on it...
>
> On here there are many tutorials for the same thing, some are hard to follow...

See? At least someone supports the idea. ^^

@Teh:

> I think I'd like another site, with the good detailed, and easy to follow tutorials, so people would barely ask questions about eclipse…
>
> Have a good tutorial for installing eclipse, running it, basics, blah blah blah...
>
> Have other tutorials and such for sadscript, and other things on it...
>
> On here there are many tutorials for the same thing, some are hard to follow...

Wont work, there already is tutorials( and many) and newcomers don't read them, they just ask away. They never read just ask.

But you could have all that on the main site. I was just work to much to update right now. Im getting a month off soon.

Also there already is fan sites. With alot of work put into them.

http://eclipsegames.esmartdesign.com/

http://eclipsegames.esmartdesign.com/eclipseevolution2.7stepbystepwalkthrough.htm