Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Multiple worlds idea

pinkangel

not sure if this is possible but I have been doing some thinking about only being allowed 70 players. is there a way we can have multiple worlds and 70 players on each world? so like if one world is full players can choose another world

@'pinkangel':

> not sure if this is possible but I have been doing some thinking about only being allowed 70 players. is there a way we can have multiple worlds and 70 players on each world?  so like if one world is full players can choose another world

One way would be to have (lets say 2 worlds) is to have two port and two server. In the client you can put a checkbox that can allow you to choose another server that would change the config files to the port of the second world in the data file so the player will join the second server. That's an idea.

thanks for the answers, both are great thoughts, maybe one of my scripting friends can help me out here because I am estimating quite a huge amount of players on my game since it is not your typical 2D rpg. this might even be a thought for player housing and such, have that on seperate servers

you can add instances, the same world different npc, players (like world in 4story or dungeons in l2) you will just have to write the world script again and then u will be adding just as many world you want, also you can add more players just by chaning the max players, for example ive set it to 100