Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse, vista, and YOU! a forbidden love story…

Gwen

maybe the updates do it.

I turn off my modem before the install, then after i make sure im not downloading any updates. Yes you heard it, i dont donwload ANY updates. The only things i install after vista are the nvidia drivers and my motherboard legacy drivers.

My pc runs smooth as without one single vista update. As soon as I start letting vista patch itself, all hell breaks loose, so i now run the bare bones vista straight from the box with very little issues.

Ive stopped using win 7, after 2 weeks it became so chuggy it was unusable… liek it wasnt clearing memory after a window had been closed - i watched my RAM, and opened and closed explorer enough times for 3 gigs of ram to dwindle to 1 gig.

I am completely new at this whole thing, and while I'm sure someone will make a newb comment, I keep getting the same error everytime I try to run RegSrv32 through some of the .dll's.  The message it gives me is:
  The module
"folder name" was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found.

Make sure that
"folder name" is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again.

How do I get rid of this message and make it work?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
wth? this is so confusing… ok first u said to Extract Eclipse to your desktop, copy ELI2RC4, and libraryfiles.exe into your eclipse 2.7 directory. ok what is directory? and when i extracted eclipse to my desktop it went on as 2 seperate files not 1 conjoined so i made a new fold er and put them in. is that ok? where do i find ELI2RC4 at? plz someone help  :sad: