Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

S.O Eclipse Awards: Most Unique Game

Squiddle

As good as World of Hyrule is as a game, there are a lot of Zelda ORPG projects out there…so I'm going to have to say that's a difficult one to choose for most unique. Still an amazing project, much better than any other endeavor in its category, but hard to classify as unique.

@Amperglyph:

> As good as World of Hyrule is as a game, there are a lot of Zelda ORPG projects out there…so I'm going to have to say that's a difficult one to choose for most unique. Still an amazing project, much better than any other endeavor in its category, but hard to classify as unique.

A lot of zelda ORPGs? How many are actually half decent? Not to mention, how many have cool shit like socketable items and a sexy minimap? We have our own unique touch in WoH.

I am both of your sides, most unique no not Hyrule, yet there are few Zelda ORPGs let alone decent ones. So i'd say squiddle because its unique but SJ is a sci-fi mmorpg with space ships thats not either. Best game WoH, Unique is Squiddle. WOH RULES!

@Tyr:

> Kreator you should really, really chill abit.

I know, its freaking hot here in Australia. Just ask Devogen.

@Tyr:

> its not because its your game that its the best game in every aspect..

Do not dare manipulate me. I never once said World of Hyrule is better then every other game in every aspect.

Ah the nice subtle touch Dr. Calm down Kreator yet try to win over the crowd by going on their side so you can win! Aha fooled! Joking. Yeh Beau don't get touchy but don't flame me please. Lol anyways good luck to all I think everyone has a fair chance. *Cough*World of Hyrule *Cough* XD What?