Skills - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 0, -, =

Run/ Walk - SHIFT (Hold)

Open Chat/ Send Message - ENTER

Chat Commands - Open Chat, Type "/help", Send Message

Hide/ Show Chat/ Menu - F5/ F6

Hide/ Show Status/ Skill Bar - F7/ F8

Hide/ Show GUI - CTRL

Exit Game - ESC

*With a space before & after "~Game Controls~" this fits perfectly in the "News" section of your Login/ Signup window.*

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
> Can anyone tell me how to save a map/level so i can edited it at a later time.
>
>  
>
> I'm using 4.2.2 if that makes a difference.
>
>  
>
> cheers.

First off, welcome, second, please look at the last post and when that was, since this was a dead post it counts as necro posting (against the rules) so please try not to post on a 3+ month old thread that hasn't been replied to.

(Basically don't post on old topics)

Now, as to your question, you should make yourself an admin by right clicking your name on the server, press Insert in the game, choose map, edit it how you want, then click "Send" and that should do it

> First off, welcome, second, please look at the last post and when that was, since this was a dead post it counts as necro posting (against the rules) so please try not to post on a 3+ month old thread that hasn't been replied to.
>
> (Basically don't post on old topics)
>
>  
>
> Now, as to your question, you should make yourself an admin by right clicking your name on the server, press Insert in the game, choose map, edit it how you want, then click "Send" and that should do it

Nice one thanks.

> within a few week, i've gone from 4.2.1 to 4.2.2 and I'm still trying to get to grips with this haha, I'm doing a much as i can to reduce my confusion haha!

If you want to learn a standard, go try using EO 2.0 then move to 2.3 and then skip 3.0 and figure out what engine you want to go with :)

> within a few week, i've gone from 4.2.1 to 4.2.2 and I'm still trying to get to grips with this haha, I'm doing a much as i can to reduce my confusion haha!

4.2.2 and 4.2.3, are the same just bug fixes and yes, it can be confusing for newbies to swap their data around. I understand! :)